1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

sincere or not it was good that he said it although 2 days late. Better be quicker next time Donald

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

It did take him an embarrassingly long amount of time to finally say the right thing.

I give him credit for it, but I do not absolve him of blame for inflaming and emboldening the white nationalists.

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, sure.

Bandwagoner likes this.
  4. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

• [​IMG]

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

^^ Totally an Alex Jones operative funded by the Koch Brothers

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Im glad Trump finally cucked. It will piss off the fringe of his base that control a vast majority of the gross propaganda.

el gnomo likes this.
  7. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Li'l bobby is the clown king of false equivalency.

el gnomo likes this.
  8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Ah yes, saying that 2 domestic terrorist organizations are bad is "false equivalency".....glad you are here to contribute.

9. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Contributor on MSNBC just said Trump;s statement should have happened Friday.

10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Trump read the speech like Obama. Pure teleprompter. His imminent emotions were what he said originally. This is just his appeasing the GOP and his cabinet who wanted a clear denouncement.

11. aumate

aumate Member

Of course it is. These Nazis will just say he was forced to say it and just ignore it.

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I certainly don't want to go down the road of parsing out what is right and wrong with activist groups like Antifa and BLM because as I mentioned before, its not really the time and the place to do so. I will just say though that folks here need to do some homework about what actual Facism really means, and its historical reference as well as research what activists groups contributed to during post WW2 in Europe, and here during the Civil Rights Movement. When most people here "Leninism" they probably think I'm talking about a Beatle.

I think there needs to be a bigger discussion about the difference between free speech and hate speech, and what is or isn't really protected under the first amendment.

Glad to see you clarify on the equivalency and I don't think you and most on the right are doing it on purpose. Much of the defensive posturing has likely come from media sources that I've seen building this narrative. I just want to tell my friends on the right that this White Nationalist & Alt-Right movement over the past 3 to 5 years is a re-branding of Neo-Nazism at its core, and many of the website thats normal everyday Republicans follow like Breitbart are founded by Alt-Right re-branded Neo-Nazi's. I see members of my own family traffic this info through FB, Twitter etc. and they would never in a million years think of themselves as Neo-Nazi's.

I think its time that folks that know this begin to be a little more blunt with their friends on the Right and call this stuff out because they just don't know any better, or think its harmless. I also think we need to take a bigger stance at forcing the right to call out Trump's embrace of the fringe right and the disgusting fact that he has champions of the white nationalist movements as his right hand men. The folks I know that vote Republican are better than that and should not accept the fact that the guy they pledged their support behind sits next to modern day Neo Nazi's and folks that actually call themselves "Leninists". The good Republicans deserve it for themselves to call out that part of Trumps cabinet that doesn't represent their views.

Again.. that can't come from me. The good Republicans have to be the ones to say "enough is enough" with the Republican parties awkward partnership with these neo nazi groups like the Alt-Right.

Not trying to beat you up here man, but these things need to be said if we are going to have a progressive counter dialog about this incident. Lets acknowledge what is there right in plain daylight instead of blurring the lines to make some sort of political game of tag. This issue shouldn't be political in 2017.

Hakeemtheking, el gnomo and Astrodome like this.
  13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Hmm, Trump begins his most important speech on racism,bigotry and hatred to date with a completely unrelated self-promotion.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

AntiFa isn't an activist group, it's a domestic terrorist group....even if they are also a communist group which you may or may not approve of. It's hard to take you seriously when you try to label them just an "activist group"

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Extremist groups like AntiFa (communist) and Black Bloc (anarchist) are every bit as much of a problem as white supremacist groups or neo Nazi groups and all of them need to be eliminated.

16. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Face it, you're rarely going to get otherwise with Trump. Let's give him credit today. We can go back to castigating him tomorrow.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL seriously, when it comes to a r****d like Trump there's no reason to nitpick. Just be happy he got some of the right colors on the page.

18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Whats funny is before you click on the link of this thread it shows the last member to post, and all I've seen every time I've clicked was "Ignored Member".

I hope the idiots I ignored have some good zinger responses back at me today. Responses that I'm not even seeing.

19. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Give him credit for being forced to make this hostage video?

el gnomo likes this.
  20. conquistador#11