1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Schmidt

Schmidt Member

Yep

2. what

what Member

They knew that Paul would get the den of temptation: a setup, now the battle back will be for cody. I do think it is a cheap way to play the game.
    Rather than create drama, all it does is become boring. They wanted paul to style in the game.

3. what

what Member

Yeah, well I had to quit watching this because while her breasts are nice, having to watch her try on every outfit and say how about this, I lost my ever-loving mind.
    The most mind-numbing exercise ever.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

I agree with u they gifted Paul too many opps, even if the game legally cannot be rigged or unplanned, they definitely shoved the start in his favor. And I also think they all too often strip the HOH of their power. I mean why even win it if your nominations are going to get all f'd up anyway by the temptation which will almost certainly be taken.

Cody's plan appears to have worked on everyone, including Paul who looked the Hulk deadpan in the face after the eviction vote to get a read. Christmas fell hook line and sinker, but girl should be smarter than that. Anyway, created a stir. Dirty bomb dropped.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  5. ptR91

ptR91 Member

Why didn't Alex put up 2 people on the other side up? Didn't make sense to me not having Jessica on her side for numbers.
    Elena is so dumb, don't put up half of the house... yeah right.
    Christmas... sad but wth is she going to do now, I feel it's a waste of a player if she can't play most challenges.
    Paul letting the paranoia out on them is funny and smart move for a vet.

6. what

what Member

Jessica wouldn't be loyal to Alex. If the other side of the house asked her to jump, she'd say how high. Jessica is loyal to the numbers.
    And Alex is right, not putting her up would piss the whole house off.
    Alex is not trying to be in a big group, she is just trying to stay loyal to the cowboy, and she is helping Paul out because she knows paul has influence on the other side of the house.
    She is playing a good game. She has helped paul out twice already, she is great at comps, and she is loyal. That goes a long way. Paul right now is playing a dangerous game, because he is playing so many sides, but if he was smart he would team up with Alex for the longer haul.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

But Alex definitely should have agreed to who when she made the deal with Elena. Not the players to be named later. And Elena should have agreed to a no back door policy because that is still an option technically. C'mon people. Think it out. In the end though, better TV. And Paul did play that perfectly as he sided with the HOH and clearly thought out the misdirection although he almost got caught in the cookie jar had he been thrown properly under the bus by Dominique, who instead of nailing Paul, ended up nailing herself.

8. what

what Member

It may or may not hurt Alex. What will be really bad is if Jessica or Dominque wins POV, because then Alex might have to renege on the entire deal, by putting up Elena's house-mance. Whatever his name is.

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I knew it was going to happen. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS. Dom was doomed when she didn't try to align herself with Ramses. They turned on this girl so quick even though Jess was on the block and they would have had numbers to get here out. smh

Not sure why Dom didn't just call out Paul for being a snake. This edit made her look damn crazy.

Was Dom speaking in tongues?!?:eek:

Paul is officially annoying to me.

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

It's Cody's fault.

11. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

12. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That was pretty ****ed up on Mark's part.

13. what

what Member

Big brother makes the rules up as they go along. I don't even watch the show for game play. I watch it like u used to watch real world.

There hasn't been a truly great moment in that show since Dan's funeral, and there hasn't been a great overall season in any of these shows since Russell hantz.

Another Brother likes this.
  14. ptR91

ptR91 Member

im surprised the comps weren't in cody's favor haha. looks like him and jessica are going to be safe next week with her hex adv.
    funny how the guys cry more than the girls this season

15. PhiSlammaJamma

Lol at Dominique praying to God to find out who the betrayer is, and Paul's name gets called out. Too funny.

The juice is back! For real. Mark lost it in a couple of ways. House must bet getting to him.

Seemed like a lot of work to get back into the house, three hoops to jump through, but we needed Cody to win that for some more drama. Everyone runs through the smoke like a dork screaming , but Cody walks though it stone faced, lol. With Cody back in we'll see how this is gonna roll. Jessica has some power which is good.

Onto HoH.

They should advertise the battle back better. Lucky I recorded it.

16. body slam

body slam Member

POV if used who selects the replacement the POV winner or HOH?

17. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

If the veto is used then the HOH selects the replacement.

body slam likes this.
  18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Ramses is waste of a gawd damn player. Producers need to put some real ninjas in the house to compete!

Ramses being surprised he has no one in the house on his side is hilarious. I know I keep saying it, but black people must unite ALWAYS or there is no hope for advancement in the game.

When producers rigged the game to get Cody back in the house and safety for Jessica (for 3 gawd damn weeks:eek:), I bet they had no Idea Jessica was a real competitor.

I hate all these knumbskulls. I guess I'm rooting for Jessica because she isn't anybody's b****.

I hope Ramses goes home, that other dude is good television.

buffalobills!!! and ptR91 like this.
  19. ptR91

ptR91 Member

Paul getting safety, Jessica gets safety, Cody comes back. Rigged. Cody is right about the house, all betas, no one else is playing the game or making moves other than him, Paul, Jessica. Crybaby cries at everything, gtfo.

20. PhiSlammaJamma

Seems like a wasted HoH, given what we and they both know, but I can see why they went in that direction with the nominations. In the end it doesn't matter who goes, someone against them will leave the house this week and probably next week. Just make it one week at a time, and let the house overthink the next situation and take the target off you.

[​IMG]