1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carmelo Anthony still set on Rockets trade after Irving request.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by VegasRocketsFan79, Jul 21, 2017.

1. rfrocket

rfrocket Member

Wade was a champion because Shaq came to Miami and was a great 1b to Wade's 1a.
    Bosh put up good stats but no one was ever worried by the raps playoffs wise.
    It's debatable if Lebron made them better like CP3 made D.Jordan or Harden did CC, but he definitely made the team MUCH better and took a lot of pressure off those two.
    Bosh especially.

jevjnd likes this.
  2. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

[​IMG]

3. J_Hunter_1977

J_Hunter_1977 Member

I promise you this hornets guy is in his room butt naked, legs wrapped around his head, walking on his hands while going down on himself while thinking of his mother taking a BBC. Wrapped your heads around that.

jevjnd and Yaosthirdleg like this.
  4. Killatron 2000

Killatron 2000 Punk Rocket

Dudes, y'all remember when @Hornets pretended to be an actual Hornets fans, and then totally burned us when he came out as a Warriors fan. He made us all look like jerks.

5. Dream Shake 81

Warriors went 73-9 and blew a 3-1 lead in the finals..

That's all I have to say about that.

6. hakeemthagreat

So whats point? Lebron didnt make Wade or Bosh better. They actually sacrificed their numbers when they got there. Both were great prior to Miami. The notion Lebron's so great at making his team better is exaggerated. His teams are by far more talented than everybody else's. GS is the only exception

7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I think he is actually a @Hornets fan but he started to think about his team and was like fkkkkkkk. When he first came on the scene he came to clutchfans to try and tell us the @Hornets were a serious threat to get Carmelo. Then as he realized his team is a joke and nobody is scared of Dwight Howard he decided to pick the one team in the nba that has an advantage on us. But all the @Hornets jabs took their toll and he got so triggered he needed to leave.

8. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

When did you turn in to such a thread nazi?

I think most sane people can agree that fake news threads like the one @SamFisher made are polluting the garm but I do nothing but contribute to good threads in the GARM. My posts are usually anywhere between b+ and a-

if you want to get on people for derailing threads then get on the morman and polygamist j*zz fan @napalm_black or lin/mavs fan @swyyyguy .

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  9. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Same as Khloe.

D-rock and Pen15clubber like this.
  10. rockpileindisma

Is this what it feels like when b**** ass fans fear your squad? They make usernames just to try and plex wid us!? We made it!

Yaosthirdleg and jch1911 like this.
  11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Not quite the same, Khloe was significantly younger with more left to offer than Lala at this point. That said, he made the mistake of actually marrying Lala, so while she's much easier to replace, she'll be more of a clinger due to legal ties.

12. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Lala is getting naked on the tv show Power.

13. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

[​IMG]
    S/O @Victorious

14. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

You guys realize that it is literally impossible for LeBron to make Wade and Bosh better, right? Their numbers were only going to go down. It's part of joining forces to win a ring.

LeBron sure as hell made Mo Williams better, and Daniel Gibson, and JJ Hickson, and Anderson Varejao, and Delonte West, and Sasha Pavlovich.

15. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Khloe is in your melodrama novel, too? So, her and LaLa are "horribly disappointed with the result" or just walking around uncaring and happy? I think they would be the only happy ones in the end, adding to the horrible disappointment of others, including cfnet fans.

16. jevjnd

jevjnd Contributing Member

You might get to see the reality of what kinds of teams he's been leading when he leaves Cleveland.

17. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

All these people questioning Lebron.. crazy.

He left a 60 win Cleveland team and the next season they won 20 games??

Wade and Bosh missed the playoffs after he left.

Cavs were so bad he they got number 1 pick Wiggins before Lebron came and took them to 3 straight finals.

I'm pretty certain if Lebron went to the nets they would be in the finals next year.

BigMaloe, swyyyguy, D-rock and 2 others like this.
  18. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

One night I hit up the marquee to watch a movie with my tastee, and I saw a Ford Flex pull up and a woman got out of it and tjones got out the other side. I said "that's t jones" and some dude that was walking near us took something out of his pocket. It was a bumper sticker and it said "keep Austin weird" and he slapped that **** right on the back of tjones moms? Ride

ISOBall likes this.
  19. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

Cavs finished 10th in the East the year they got Wiggins. They weren't "bad" by Eastern Conference standards.

20. J_Hunter_1977

J_Hunter_1977 Member