1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans vs. Panthers

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by IROC it, Oct 29, 2003.

1. Perrin

Perrin Member

We've got Cinci up next week on the road.

Could this be the week we get our first winning streak?

It has to happen sometime, right?

2. houstoncart

houstoncart Member

Why was Clutch the bear at the Texans game?

3. rocks_fan

rocks_fan Rookie

Well I was there in section 117 row K (right in the middle of the Bullpen) for my first time at Reliant Stadium, and I've got to say it was highly entertaining. I wanted to strangle Stephen Davis and I was still able to tell when Palmer was going to call one of his "surprise" runs on 2nd and long a distressingly large amount of the time, but a big win and getting a perfect head on view of Billy's game winning TD made this a definite day to remember.

4. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

You guys know there's no lottery in the NFL, right?

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Who in the hell would ever want to lose something that your ultimately trying to win?

6. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

I know, i meant high draft pick :eek:

7. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Yeah, I know. Lottery is only for NBA...what is this...a basketball messageboard or something?

8. Miguel

Edit:

I was working as usher (half the game anyway) in section 109-110. I was able to see a good chunk of the game while being paid :p

Pretty awesome game all around, the sea of red in the stands was Awesome. I wish we could get the fans that coordinated more often.

(Like when the Chiefs, (StLouis) Cardinals, and any other team with a huge following where fans all wear the same colors.)

Making the "Battle Red" a traditional thing for fans would be pretty awesome. Wear your "Battle Red" and support your team. :p

I want a BR Carr jersey :(

9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

If you're hoping the Texans lose to get a higher pick, you're not a real fan.

10. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Damn ****ing skippy.

11. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

So, what do you do, get pissed off everytime the Texans score? I can't root against them.

12. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

The Texans need to get a winning attitude, finish strong and have momentium carrying them into next season. Besides at 3-5 they're not out of the playoff race completely, stranger things have happened. And unless you need a franchise QB having a high draft pick is not that big of a deal.

13. SLA

SLA Member

Lucky!!! Lucky...just one game? For fun? Man lucky...I want to be a ballboy.

14. Miguel

Nah, I "work" there, but really only when I want to, it's just for spending money.

Texans vs Broncos (preseason)
    Texans vs KC
    Texans vs Jets
    Texans vs Panthers

next game I work will be Texans vs Patriots

Also, sometimes if there's a concert or something, I'll work at that too. I worked the Warped Tour and Summer Sanitarium Tour this summer.

I can't wait til Feb 1st :D