1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Breaking News] Terror attack in Nice, France

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Exiled

Exiled Member

I don't recall every guy named Moses to sleep in a pharos's bed ,or every guy named Christian recite a full page of bible perfectly...same with Muslims duh...for any muslim with half a brain he/she would at least have attempted to be strictly good muslim knowing they going to die soon...and for justified cause...but anyhow

Here is a Wahhabi guy example ...

[youtube]0nmyCZZWWsc[/youtube]

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

Long read but why it's in Quran in 1st place , I admire the efforts to stain the meaning but it's not quite solid.

BTW check out a verse I don't recite perfectly but says something like : O.children of Israel ,remmber how I favoured you among all people..." ..

Interesting read even if you don't believe a word in it ..

3. cml750

cml750 Member

Sad tragedy. The religion of hate strikes again. Sadly, this killer was truly falling Islam per the Qu'ran and the Hadith.

4. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a7WN-06exHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I feel like i made it clear that he wasn't Muslim for a number of reasons well before he committed this act.

Who said it was perfect? I didn't. You know I can't stand certain things esp Wahhabism.

#325 sammy, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  6. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

Does Anyone know anything about tbe guy from Austin who was killed along with his son? His name was Sean Copeland and was 51 years old. I grew up in Houston and am the same age and his name sounds so familiar. Anyone know where he went to jr or sr high school?

7. Nook

Nook Member

This is absurd and illogical.

I like the inference that he pretended to be Muslim to undermine the Muslim cause.

He is a Muslim, he killed a bunch of people (including other Muslims)... Deal with it.

The amount of dogmatic ignorance from humans blinded by religions that don't want blind obedience just breeds stupid people. Look no further than exiled or crnl, both of which have been willingly brainwashed.

Between a billion people following an unremarkable morally corrupt illiterate sociopath and another billion following a judgmental, wealth hating, drug using hippy from 2000 years ago; it is no shock we have idiots throwing homosexuals off buildings and a Presidential candidate that appears to summer from advanced syphilus.

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

Nook...I'm busy in a love triangle relation with atw&sweetL .sorry to reject you, I hope you find luv somewhere else...

even if it's in a jail cell, locked with happiness of course

9. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

No true Scotsman!

1 person likes this.
  10. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

A Surly Misfit With No Terror Links Turned a Truck Into a Tank
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/16/w...ck-into-a-tank.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

NICE, France — He lived on the 12th floor of a high rise in a heavily immigrant housing project and was known to his neighbors only as a moody and aggressive oddball. He never went to the local mosque, often grunted in response to greetings of “bonjour” and sometimes beat his wife — until she threw him out.

The French authorities had much the same view of the man, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, a heavyset 31-year-old from Tunisia — definitely trouble but not a grave menace to the security of the nation.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Sounds like he had an awesome cover and no one suspected anything, probably how he was so successful.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

They tried to say the same after the terrorist attack in Orlando too.

Also, with as much as Bill got around, it wouldn't be shocking if he gave Hillary syphilis at some point.

13. sammy

14. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ISIS claims responsibility for the attack in Nice, though the nature and scope of its role is unclear. <a href="https://t.co/ADpICmT7VH">https://t.co/ADpICmT7VH</a></p>&mdash; Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) <a href="https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/754348782704291840">July 16, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is a pattern with people who have become radicalized. They are already troubled and extremism either gives them meaning for their life or a justification for anti-social tendencies. This sounds remarkably similar to the attackers in Orlando, Dallas and North Carolina.

16. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Did anyone know that this guy magically lucked into $100k and sent it to his poor family by giving it to passengers to Tunisia just before he died?

17. sammy

18. sammy

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yeah, he was from Lake Travis.

DD

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member