1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Express Rolls 50% off Memorial Grand Opening

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Kim, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Lol, I do get it. It wasn't my idea, but I get it. I haven't see it in any of the stores yet, but I'll bring it up. I'm not sure if it's changeable at this point in terms of the juice being worth the squeeze.

Thanks dude. LMK and I'll take you out to one sometime.

Will do. The plan is grow through the franchise model. It's already happened with other companies. We're going to lock down Houston, then the rest of Texas, then other places. We can talk though. I've think we've emailed before about insurance and real estate, so I probably have your email somewhere.

Awesome, I'll keep you in mind too and will let you know when 290/6 opens.

2. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I'm so so sorry that you wasted a trip. We sold out of food today. I hope you find the opportunity to give it another shot. I live by that location and you can PM me and I'll treat you to a box to see if you like it. I'll definitely get you some coupons and tumblers.

I stopped reading Hotballa threads after he became a full attention w****.

Thanks dude. Hit me up the next time you're around and we can go check it out.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This should be the theme song

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cjqn4Ri7I8Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Ok. We should definitely talk. We may not be your investor but I'd like to see and give advice at least.

Franchising obviously can work... But a lot of people really don't understand the difference between franchising vs corporate store growth - capital needs, different type of companies you're running, size you need to get to to become a size able business, etc.

With some caveats I'm not a huge fan of franchising as an early growth model... But again it depends on the concept.

You said Asian Snap Kitchen. Have you looked into their growth model? It's not franchising.

Anyway I'd have lots more questions to truly understand your model.

Email me.

5. famicom

famicom Member

Let me know when the Meyerland location opens, I'll stop by!

6. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Meh... I'm more of a Palais Royal type of guy.

But hey, Thanks for the info!

7. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Will sure do.

Thanks. Just did it through the board.

8. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I guess I should have been updating this, but Meyerland Court is open, 290 and 6 is open, and tomorrow is the grand opening celebration of Shepherd Square (Westheimer and Shepherd). So it'll be 50% off everything, some goodies will be given away, and Dana Tyson from Suny 99.1 will be there from 12pm to 2pm.

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I'm still waiting for Sharpstown to bring back Coda, I need to replace my party shirts and Ellesse loafers after our pipes burst in the '90 freeze.

10. hvic

hvic Member

Are the sushi made as you order or already pre made? Are the sushi rolls made from actual organic and natural products?

11. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

The nutrition facts seems impressive and fits very well with my diet plan, definitely going to try it.

12. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

"The rice is the most important part of the sushi."

"I know. Shut up."

13. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

It's pre-made daily at the commercial kitchen off Westheimer and delivered twice daily to each location. We try to keep things out there 4 hours or less. And some products are natural and organic, not all. I don't like that I have to explain it, but it wasn't my decision and it's not my department. Trying to bring better-than-supermarket quality sushi/spring rolls/rice and noodle bowls at supermarket prices.

14. cheeno

cheeno Contributing Member

is it 50% off the 290 location today as well?

15. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

No, that grand opening party isn't until later.

16. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

The nutrition on some of these is incredible and the price isnt 2 bad

closest one is about 12 miles away though, might try this weekend

17. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

290 and 6 is having its Grand opening today. 50% everything all day. ExpressRolls.com