1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Challenge to REAL Rockets fans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The Cat, Feb 24, 2001.

1. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

On a related note-- Scottie Pippen IS starting now for the Blazers in tonight's game. Get there early guys for the visiting intro-- I sure will!

------------------
    "We're not settling for just getting in the playoffs." "We want a higher seed. There's no doubt. We expect to get in."-- Steve Francis

President of the Mo Taylor and Jason Collier fan club!
    Teams win and lose games, not individuals.

Draftsource.net
    ClutchTown.com

2. Old School

Old School Member

Sell out the crib on Monday.

The Portland Trail Blazers are in town. Next to the return of Michael Jordan, what more of a reason do you need? It's your chance to boo Pippen AND cheer on a WINNING team again. Just like the old days! With over 13,000 in for the Magic there was magic in the air again.

What's your excuse this time? I realize the bandwagon jumpers probably don't read this board so this is probably just a wasted challenge.

Old School

------------------
    I voted YES!

3. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

You know I'll be there. I really think the place is going to sell out Monday. There's a buzz about the Rockets around town, and even the non diehard fans are starting to come out.

------------------

4. CompaqC

CompaqC Member

Isn't Pippen Injured and out for the season?

------------------
    Dream
    Rejects
    Every
    Attempt
    Made

5. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Pippen and his cornrows are back.

------------------
    "Break off the block like Maurice Green" --- Steve Francis

President of the Moochie Norris fan club.

6. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Punk ass Pippen is back [​IMG] This game and the March 17th game against the Spurs will be the last 2 large crowds of the season.

------------------
    President of the Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford,Larry Hughes, and Charles Woodson fan club.

7. CompaqC

CompaqC Member

WOOOOHOOOOO!

Game would suck without Quitten's ass getting booed!

------------------
    Dream
    Rejects
    Every
    Attempt
    Made

8. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

I think Augmon is starting though, so we can't boo his ass when they announce the starting lineups. Oh well....

------------------

9. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

During the intro's half the crowd will still be in the Whataburger line [​IMG]

------------------
    President of the Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford,Larry Hughes, and Charles Woodson fan club.