1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A little help

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Valio!, Feb 24, 2001.

1. Valio!

Valio! Member

San Antonio pushed Dallas half a game closer to us tonight! Hawks and Denver are batlling it out in the few remaining minutes!!!! Portland is currently tide with the Clippers early in the 2nd!!! Actually that last one doesnt help us out much - just nice to see the Blazers with their hands full...

------------------
    "Segregation is an absolutely horrid practice - except when it comes to numbers and letters. I just don't think they should be mixed." - P. Mesku on his dislike of algebra

2. rock

rock Member

I wish Phoenix and/or Minnesota would have lost yesterday, but they were playing some horrible teams to get the easy W.

------------------

3. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

minnesota will lose vs. indian sunday brother. If i have to pull a Tonya Harding on Reggie Miller I'll do it. Were to close to let any commies stop us now. awoooo!

------------------

4. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Dude, have a drink on me as well. To "do a Tonya Harding" on Miller would help the Wolves, not the Pacers.

------------------
    Behad
    Sergeant at Arms of the Clutch BBS

5. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

behad, damn you batrtenders. You knew what my drunk as meant.

------------------

6. Francis3

Francis3 Member

LOL

------------------
    "Break off the block like Maurice Green" --- Steve Francis

President of the Moochie Norris fan club.