1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Dynamo Appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Apr 23, 2016.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Bless their heart...maybe they're crazy, but at least they didn't take Curry out on a date like that other Houston team. :p

[​IMG]

2. dragonz

dragonz Member

Dynamo is cool, they don't need support some cool kids from Cali to be validated.

3. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I was impressed when I saw their tweet yesterday. The Astros should be ashamed of themselves. It's one thing to allow Steph to hang out it is another to call him the greatest player and wish him good luck in the rest of the playoffs when he is playing your city's team in a playoff series that by all measures the home team is the longest of long shots.

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

The Astros make me appreciate the Dynamos more

5. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

:confused:wait whats going on

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Something regarding Twitter, the "HoustonDash" (?), and the Dynamo saying the Rockets will win the series.

*Google has just taught me that the Houston Dash are a women's soccer team.

7. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

Its not that serious, Steph Curry is easily liked. At the end of the day they all may be friends. Chill on the ashamed stuff.

8. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

No, they should be ashamed. We are all in this together