1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Iggy compares playing Houston to a practice scrimmage

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by KevinMchale, Apr 19, 2016.

1. blink52y

blink52y Member

Havnt posted in a while. Had to log in just to say how true this statement was even if he did not mean it like that.

We look horrible out there.

Harden looks lost- he really needs to carry this team but just cant live up to it. Also no more bounce passes from a pick and roll. Swear he gets at least 3 turnovers a game just on that one move.

Howard - He looks checked out. No effort.

Ariza- I love this guy - thought he was ultimate glue but was wrong. need some passion from him.

DMo- Mentally so weak.

Bev- even though you play the hardest and are my fav rocket player. Need to create shots for others. You are a PG. This is why we miss Prigioni - never thought Id say that.

Brewer- needs to DNP next game.

Sorry to rant. This just made me feel better.

1 person likes this.
  2. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Rockets need a new star the NBA / ESPN can make the next darling. Howard is rotten drama. Harden is star driven celeb. Easy targets.

I present to you Sam Dekker as the next White Hype. Gap and Old Navy are fighting over his shoe deal. He's been rumored to date some foreign tennis player who's 15. He has selfies with bieber n Aaron Rodgers.

3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

You guys dress it up and make it seem sweet all you want. I know an insult when I see it.

4. malakas

malakas Member

Any other team would take this statement as insult and get motivated.
    But that requires pride and heart. Which our players dont have.

1 person likes this.
  5. Bleek

Bleek Rookie

well when corey brewer starts for a team its almost like that... Bs..

6. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Role players get to talk s*** nowadays I see.

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Heck, I'm sure the Warriors scrimmages are more competitive than the Rockets.

8. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Great. How about you point it out to the Rockets? Let's see how they respond:

Beverley: already angry, running out of ridiculous places to put a bandaid on his face

Harden: strip club, need to be consoled by the bosoms of a hundred rando women

Random person starting at PF: Going to use this as fuel for my fire - wait, JBB just sat me after 3 minutes.

Howard: Skittles, dreaming of the offseason when he can jump off this sinking ship.

Brewer: Not going to change much, still going to run around in circles furiously

Terry: Too busy sending his resumes for any other job but this

This team has no heart. The days of Hakeem taking everything personally and exploding for 40+ points and near triple doubles are long gone. Nobody has pride in their jobs. They're all playing for something else. Most disappointing Rockets team in 20 years.

9. stab

stab Member

Truth hurts...

10. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Blow this whole thing up starting with the GM on down to the last man on the roster. That is the only way to bring back some respect and credibility . Don't forget that POS Keith Jones...he's been stealing money from this organization for decades now.

11. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Yeah that finals MVP!!! What a role player!!!!!!!

12. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

Blow it up

13. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes: He killed us yesterday man.

If he's a role player then we can't even guard role players in this league.

HINT: He's not a role player. He's key to GSW's success.

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

15. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

He's telling the true. JBB just randomly put a lineup out there and hope it somehow work. I bet that lineup never practice together. You can tell they have no clue what they are doing.

16. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

This role player play better than your superstar.

17. King1

King1 Contributing Member

If we had any heart somebody would put him on his ass hard when he goes to the basket in game 3

18. mac2yao

mac2yao Member

Even worse, we're operating as important time off during the playoffs for Curry to rest a minor injury. In most playoff series, the Warriors would be in a really painful decision--give their best player time off and lose some playoff games or try to win the games and maybe never have him recover during this playoff season?

Instead, the Warriors can just rest him with no consequences.

19. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

This is so disrespectful.. I just can't watch anything without people talking down on my rockets.. I really hope we come out with some fire next game

20. mac2yao

mac2yao Member

Not even old Friends re-runs?