1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SI.com - The Texans are for real!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by JunkyardDwg, Sep 12, 2003.

1. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Who knows Stacey Mack might turn out pretty good for this team he fits the texans gameplan very well. Hes not a HR threat but hes a moves the ball upfield consitently. Frank Gore and Kevin Jones are probaly the best backs in the nation these guys might be be good picks for this team in the future, but I think by the end of the year we will all be pretty satisfied with Stacey Mack. Hes light years ahead of James Allen and Jonathan Wells. I would take that "franchise defender" in the upcoming draft. Maybe a will Smith or DJ williams. But if the Texans continue to surprise us all of these guys might be long gone but thats a good thing of course

And yes SI is right this team is much improved, the sains will not take the Texans lightly tommorw

#21 rocketfan83, Sep 13, 2003
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2003
  2. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

I have it at my fan page.... (see my sig) it's in the first "photos" page.

And, I don't think anyone over looks us any more. But honestly, that is / was just a cop out. We beat Miami fair and square.;)

3. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

Yeah, you're right. I forgot about him being in Houston for one year. It just seems like they were in TN before I got used to calling him a Houston player.

He just doesn't seem like he was in town long enough for me to consider him a Houston player.

So, technically, the best RB's Houston has ever had have been...

1 Cambell <---the best we've ever had
    2 George <---the best we've NEVER had
    3 Rozier <---best every-down-back we've ever had