1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL Madden 2004 roster

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Lpya2, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Lpya2

Lpya2 Member

Hey people anybody know a website where we can get attributes and appearace for players that are not on than game like J.J moses etc. so if any body know how to create them please holla at me.

2. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

just wait for the first round of roster updates. If you're really in a rush, you can create Tony Hollings by using the features they gave him in NCAA 2003, that's what I did. Another thing you can try is simulate a whole college season in NCAA 2003 and then upload him onto the Texans' roster by drafting him and importing the draft class. You're better off waiting for the roster update.

3. Lpya2

Lpya2 Member

Hey mann can u hook me up with your tony hollings ratings and appearance. thanks. ill try to create J.J moses.

Who else do u have created

4. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

ps2rosters.com should have something

5. randerson153

randerson153 Contributing Member

how do you update the rosters?

6. Lpya2

Lpya2 Member

But i dont have a modem so i have to create them my self.

7. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

I've got Madden 2004 for XBox, anyone know if I can do updates?

I've got my XBox hooked up to the net...

I doubt I can.

8. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry dude, i was out of town... lemme see what I can do for you in regards to Tony Hollings. Also, the Texans, and most of the other NFL teams, made moves over the weekend. I suggest that the on-line adaptor is a good investment. You get the roster updates and also get to play on-line against other gamers. It works pretty good except for a few quirks. I'll post the Hollings stuff sometime tomorrow after work.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

I've never played Madden, when you import a draft class do they get entered into the draft for any football season you want? And do they get added to the list of draftees the computer would normally fake/use? Or do you just get the NCAA players? What happens? Thanks.

10. Poloshirtbandit

Since you said you don't have the network adapter, the best alternative would be to go to each team's website and adjust the rosters according to what is on their website.

You may also want to check out an X-Port. You may have to look around, I had to look at several Best Buys before I was able to find one, but it costs about $30 and it allows you to save and transfer game saves between the PS2 and your computer. If not, try finding one on eBay.

The advantage to the network adapter is that the roster updates that EA puts out include player pictures and more accurate ratings, salary, etc.

11. Poloshirtbandit

Yeah, you can use the draft class for whichever season you would like. The draft class replaces the players from the computer generated draft so it is entirely made up of players from NCAA.

The downside to this is that the player ratings come out somewhat high (mostly 70s and 80s overall) so after a couple seasons the game is overloaded with high rated players. The computer generated drafts are usually more realistic and has an even balance of good and bad players.

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Just looking at your screen name...are you B-BobĀ“s alter ego? :D

13. Poloshirtbandit

Who's B-Bob :confused:

Naw, I got this name watching Crime Stoppers one day and thought it was funny. I've been using this name since like 1999, just found out about this site a few months ago.