1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Lol okay

2. amaru

amaru Member

I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it. He may be injured....but something with him appears off. Also, I think all the complaining to the league office last year about his freethrows has paid off for the other teams. He isn't getting alot of the touch fouls that he got last season (These are fouls that aren't being called.)

When he went to the line for the first time last game, on a late whistle for a clear foul, the first thing Harden said to the ref was "Godd*mn, is this football"? We will see if he can adjust to the refs letting opponents foul him more often.

3. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Wow caught in the moment much? The mvp cannot be won or lost 2 games in. If that was true harden woulda won mvp his first season in Houston when he dropped 45 and 37.... We no how that turned out.

Lol some of you fans I wonder about.

4. amaru

amaru Member

It can't be won in 2 games, but it can certainly be lost in such a span. The difference between Curry and Harden wasn't that wide last season and he still lost. Granted it's early, but that gap appears to have grown.

5. amaru

amaru Member

Keep in mind who votes for the MVP, the sports writers. There is alot of anti-Harden bias out there because of the perception that he simply looks for fouls and complains. A few bad showings in key games at home doesn't help his cause.

6. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

No your wrong, you can't win or lose and mvp in 2 games.

So if harden avg 35 ppg for the next 80 games led us to 60 wins you don't think he would win mvp because of this first two game?

Cmon dude your reaching big time.

7. amaru

amaru Member

*You're

In that ridiculous a scenario, he probably would. But we both know that isn't going to happen. He'd be more likely to shoot 35% from the field on the season, and even that would be an improvement from where he is know.

I think he's hurt tbh.

8. OpenLayup-Why3?

Enough with the excuses. He wouldn't play if he was hurt. He didn't have DMo and Beverley in finals, LeBron didn't have Love and irving, still did significantly better against Warriors.
    Harden talks the talk every year (cornerstone, best player in the world, true MVP) and so far he managed to to be somewhat fulfilling his words, so I give him space to bounce back, but if his tragic play continues, he gotta start being accountable for it.

9. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

Nah but the first dozen games write themselves.

"The 2016-17 MVP, Stephen Curry, arrived on day one and declared the NBA his own. Shooting a blistering XX% over the course of XX games , Curry dominated the scene from Day 1. Blah blah blah."

It's not that people will remember Harden's bad games (well, except for that exceptionally bad one where he had 10+ turnovers to end the season). It's the fact that those bad games were not good games that will hurt his MVP chances.

10. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Straight up selfish today. Just jacking up 3's when they are clearly not falling

His attitude pisses me off at times

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Gotta pick it up. I believe he will, but it's time to step up, Harden.

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

You call yourself the MVP yet come up with this pitiful start to the year. Laughing stock.

13. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

I have faith in harden even tho its so hard watching him playing right now. He also calm to be the best player.. he's not showing us anything right now

14. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

I wish Harden were a christian family man that did not party every night

like Curry

15. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

Give him time to get into game shape.

Had he not knocked knees with Evan Fourier (and missed significant playing time) he would've been fully conditioned for the regular season.

It's hard to hit consistently from long range AND play D with dead legs.

He'll be himself by game 10.

16. astros123

astros123 Member

17. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

18. thejav

thejav Member

wow he suck bad ..

19. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

sooo do you wish he had jj watt's attitude, heart, and work ethic?

20. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

This is spot on. Un ****ing real how stupid the guy is.