1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

any word on the giveaway schedule?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cuneo77, Oct 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

season starts tomorrow, just wanna know to plan ..i dont see it but maybe im missing something or yall have it?thanks guys

2. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

hoping for a tygawd lawson bobblehead!

3. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Removed for being tacky.

4. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Not sure about the rest, but I received an offer by email for the Magic game (and others without giveaways):

Friday, October 30th vs. Golden State Warriors: Game time is 8:30pm at Toyota Center. Come see the Houston Rockets take on the reigning MVP Steph Curry and the defending world champion Golden State Warriors! Tickets for this game can only be purchased by calling me directly at 713-758-7455. Tickets start at $69 each!

Monday, November 2nd vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: Game time is 7:00pm at Toyota Center. Come see the Houston Rockets take on Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder! Join us in making the Toyota Center a huge home court advantage in this pivotal Western Conference match-up!

Wednesday, November 4th vs. Orlando Magic: Game time is 7:00pm at Toyota Center. Come see the Houston Rockets take on Eastern Conference foe the Orlando Magic. Giveaway of the Game: James Harden Bobblehead/Bobblearm – (Limited quantities available) Use promo code ROCKETS4 as a benefit of purchasing through this offer & you will be invited to attend a pre-game shoot around viewing session from 5:15-5:55pm from our courtside seats, as well as be guaranteed to receive a James Harden Bobble Head! **Must attend the pre-game shoot around viewing to receive the bobble head**

Monday, November 16th vs. Boston Celtics: Game time is 7:00pm at Toyota Center. Come see the Houston Rockets take on Marcus Smart, Isiah Thomas and the Boston Celtics in their only visit to Houston this season!!
    Order your tickets online by copying & pasting this link www.rockets.com/promocode and enter promo code: HOUSTON

--------

Pretty sweet deal if you ask me

5. Play07

Play07 Member

oh wow that sounds like harden cooking ARM motion bobblehead :eek::eek::eek:

6. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Opening Night has the traditional Opening Night t shirt.

7. E-Man

E-Man Member

That Harden bobble has to be the Chef Harden with moving arm motion. Sweet!

8. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

9. -Rockets

-Rockets Member

So if I use that code for the Orlando game, I'll be able to attend pregame?

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Clutch gave away Chita's number today. Does that count? :p

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/KHOU11/videos/10154411234559062/"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/KHOU11/videos/10154411234559062/"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/KHOU11/videos/10154411234559062/">Clutch stops by to promote Rockets 2015-2016 season</a><p>Clutch &quot;The Rockets Bear&quot; strips down, causes trouble at KHOU 11. The look on Chita's face... LOL!</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/KHOU11/">KHOU 11 News</a> on Wednesday, October 28, 2015</blockquote></div></div>

11. shastarocket

From my understanding, yes.

It came from a Rockets rep. If you PM me your email, i can forward it to you.

12. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

13. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

They are the worst at bobble heads. They have Harden and Dwight. This will the third time they have made them. Wish they would have done a Moses or Ralph Sampson 30 yr anniversary of the tip. Something worth collecting. Guessing we will get a Ty Lawson later but Damn Rockets crew is terrible. The Kings are doing 5 along with Warriors. Nets are doing 4. And the Harden bobble they showed doesn't even have a Chef hat.......who is in charge of these giveaways? They should just look at mlb or fuc#### Dallas and copy them. Bah. I'm done. /rant. Kids will love them........They should do four. A classic player, a current player, and bench player, and Bill Worrell. They only ever make 3000 of them so it's not like it's not a crowd pleaser. They made two Lins! Sorry /rant for real this time.

1 person likes this.
  14. shastarocket

Sent!

15. Play07

Play07 Member

DMO bobblehead added to list

(Bulls Game) March 31st

16. AkeemTheDreem86

Bye TJones.

17. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Well, first we give away the home opener to Denver. Then we give away the road opener at Miami. Then we give away a couple to the Nets, a home game to the Knicks, a home game to the Celtics. And we're just getting started.

18. LG1200

LG1200 Member

the sponsoring company has a major say in who gets the bobblehead. Not a coincidence that BBVA Compass had Harden this year along with Memorial Hermann having Dwight. Guess who Mountain Dew sponsored last year.