1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[YouTube] Fight at the US Open

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by SwoLy-D, Sep 3, 2010.

1. VanityHalfBlack

any confrontation with a women will result in something bad happening... They just can't hold their emotions at all...

2. Shaud

Shaud Member

Well just saw the second video.

Definitely the old lady fault. Just because you're old and a lady doesn't mean you can go around slapping people. Unfortunately the old man paid the price.

3. Shaud

Shaud Member

Lol pretty much and in this case most definitely.

The young guy showed restraint to her slap. He can't just let there and let the old couple slap him around lol.

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Regardless of who is at fault, the intent of "freedom of speech" is not to allow folks to curse at will.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I think the guy getting up played a big role in what happened next...i dont think it's clear the old man was going to "attack" him. He could have been going over there to get in his face and once the guy got up, **** got real.

really? so you mean the guy can be out there using profanity out loud and that's acceptable because he bought his ticket??

I believe he kicked a can or cup on the floor, not the guy.

I never said the old man didnt attack him, just that the woman's slap wasnt an attack. I'm just not sure the old man had a plan going over there, if he did, then he did attack him, if it was a reaction, then i wouldnt call it that. I don't believe we can know for sure. I could see how the old man would feel threatened and angered at the same time by the guy getting up, being that close to him, and he could have snapped at that very moment. If you've ever been in heated confrontations you know your actions can change at the very last second based on what the other guy does.

What video was this? I saw 3 videos, two started recording after the slap and the other's sound wasnt clear enough prior to it. Why has no one mentioned any of it? None of the articles mentioned it either, unless i missed it. I went over them again and didnt find anything specific other than the reporter speculating, based on the clip, that she urged him to slap him. However, there's no way to conclude that from the clip and they don't have a direct quote.

This guy's actions basically resemble those of a bully. I find it hard to believe that if someone's loved one was faced with profanity and being called an idiot that they'd accuse them of being in the wrong for slapping the guy. You need to see the slap and "choke" as separate incidents and not add them up and call it a full blown attack. It's not like they coordinated both incidents.

6. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Sometimes old people need to be taught a lesson.

7. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Whenever my boss gives me work to do that I don't want, I want to choke him and curse him out also, but I don't. I'm the better man for that. Be the better man.

8. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Here you go. There was speculation on her urging him(Pedevill?) to slap him(father?). Nope. The audio in the later clip, does not show her asking him to slap anybody. It shows the opposite, after she slapped him.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=5556548&postcount=114

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

my mistake, i meant the reporter seemed to speculate the slap ocurred because Pedevill urged her to slap him and therefore she did. There's nothing to prove this on the clip.

I'm still not seeing anything in that article either. We're talking about what was said prior to the slap, possibly what caused it, right? Nothing there, just this :

"A YouTube video shows Falco - apparently at Pedevill's urging - slapping him across the face."

This is what i was refering to. The reporter has to be speculating because the only pre-slap clip available can't be heard clearly, if at all. The sound kicks in, but a few seconds after the slap. That's when you hear Pedevill urge her to do it again.

So we still don't know what he said to her to trigger that reaction...

10. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Reminds me of the Jets lady last year in the Bull Pen.