1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[YouTube] Alabama Really Loves Nick Saban

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by weslinder, Jan 17, 2007.

1. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AD1Gxrl4tLs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AD1Gxrl4tLs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I personally believe Alabama fans will be sorely disappointed.

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Was anyone else oddly attracted to that woman?

4. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Per Deadspin:

If you were wondering what state of mind the woman must have been in to pull off such a bold maneuver, well, here's your answer: She was drunk. No, really, she was; she was nailed for a DUI on the way back from her trip to Tuscaloosa International Airport. Her name is Alana Colette Connell, and it was a Wednesday afternoon. Never a dull moment in Alabama football.

If you check out the link, there's another video on the same woman earlier in the day.

Stay classy, Alabama!

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Well it will be tough. I mean the SEC should replace the NFC.

6. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I think he'll be successful, by that I mean a winning record, but I don't think he'll win it all...

Look, he chose the path of least resistence, you can't fault him for that...

7. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

hillarious stuff right there if you can make out what the hell she is saying.

As for Saban I think he is a good coach but the SEC is loaded with team after team that can win each weekend- there are truly no given conference games. Also, I think the knock on him that he is deceitful and doesn't tell programs the truth (read Miami Dolphins), will hurt him in recruiting. But then again Saban is a great recruiter so I believe he can restore some national prominence at Alabama

8. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Bowling.

9. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

10. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

And is there anything factual that you have telling you this, or do you just "have a feeling"?

Whoever the coach, whatever the state of the program, at least it isn't Arkansas and Houston Nutt. That guy should have been fired 5 years ago. He's about to have a THIRD player transfer.

He's really ****ing things up over there.

(HAHA, I hate Arkansas if you couldn't tell)

EDIT: Here's a pic I took of when Saban arrived at the Athletic Department:
    [​IMG]
    Yeah, Alabama fans are ****ing nuts.

#10 Mr. Mooch, Jan 17, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  11. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Ummm....I said personally so yeah it is just my opinion or a feeling I had. Last time I checked Arkansas had a better season than Alabama last year and beat Alabama too.

I agree with you though, Nutt should be gone as should his brother from Arkansas State's basketball program. Nutt's problem is he is one dimensional, in that he likes to run-run-run. In doing so, he has never developed a great/consistent passing game and when the Razorbacks get behind or in situations where they need to pass they fail and fail miserably. He either needs to hand the calls over to somebody who will install balance or quit overall.

Who is the third player leaving UA? I know Williams transferred to USC and Mustain has been given a release but who else is gone?

12. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

I would break it in half.

13. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member