1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yankees fans are bad people

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Daddy Long Legs, Oct 19, 2017.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Should have worn a Colt .45’s cap. I got nothing but compliments from Yankee’s fans when I went to the Astros game in NYC earlier this year.

2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

New Yorkers can be scum. In defense of most Yankees fans though they have never been to New York

3. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

BURN

Cause its the truth!

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

I am in NYC all the time for business. I was at game 3 and 5 of the series in NY. I can tell you that the Yankees fans were passionate and load. They also were assholes that threw stuff at Astros fans and would invade their private space. My group consisted of my klan. I am 6'6" and 250 lbs, PDavis is 7'2" and 320 lbs and Abu is 6'7" and 310 lbs.

We are big and dress in suits and folks leave us alone .... except at Yankee stadium where we had beer cans thrown at us, hotdogs and popcorn. I even was hit by a battery.

So know that the place was terrible to out of towners. Luckily I have the finances and connections to get the issues dealt with in the stadium.

BigMaloe, RedNation and Pen15clubber like this.
  5. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Damn dude, did y'all have to get 6 seats to accommodate you guys big asses

Nook and cheke64 like this.
  6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

THICC

7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Ur a p***y

RedNation likes this.
  8. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

New Yorkers are always mad because their lives are awful. Not surprising

9. conquistador#11

' aint no shook hands in brooklyn, army fatigue bring fatigue to the enemies, look man.'

10. Nook

Nook Member

It isn't too bad. All three of us workout a lot. I workout about an hour a day and wear size 34 pants so the seat isn't the problem. PDavis has problems no matter what because he is a huge guy. He isn't fat, just an enormous frame. Usually I get him two seats because he is a giant. He is in good shape, played in Europe not that long ago. Abu is a freaking rock and has been a business partner of mine for a decade. Guy isn't really fat either, built like a bear. He is not a friendly looking guy; a bald Arab with a head tattoo.

The point is that people stare at us, but no one ever starts anything. PDavis and Abu are quiet and respectful. You know it is bad when we are getting stuff thrown at us. I had to get security to move us to another area before Abu went Assyrian and ended up on the news.

To the Anders idiot claiming there were no altercations at Yankee stadium, he needs to get his head out of his ass.

TMac'n and Pen15clubber like this.
  11. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah I was just messing with you nook.
    That's crazy that type of stuff happens, well really not all that unexpected from New York, they like to act holier than thou but pull bush league crap. Classy

Nook likes this.
  12. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

New Yorkers be flingin wieners at @Nook and his crew of super heroes but @Nook aint shook cus not only is he a monster he's got connections as well.

Harrisment likes this.
  13. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

ESPN has an article out where they say Dodger fans should root for the Astros to win because the Yankees are a better team. Every single comment on the article is from a NY/LA fan talking as though Yankees Dodgers is a foregone conclusion. The situation is ripe for a blindside to their expectations.

Torn n Frayed and Houstunna like this.
  14. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

MLB Radio asked the question, "which team has more to lose by losing Game 7 - HOU or NYY?"

The answer is so clearly Astros (for multiple reasons), but they couldn't seem to comprehend the notion.

Bias at its finest.

15. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Classless douche bags in New York! I wish I would hear some of those losers chanting Hurricane Harvey...

16. rockpileindisma

You a bad mother ****er? You carry a 1-2?

17. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Get a life.

18. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I said yesterday that the entire sports nation debating and analyzing NYC vs LA should anger the baseball gods. And in their anger the Astros should be deemed worthy of destroying their hopes.

19. rockpileindisma

You gonna kick my ass too!?!? I've seen your old pic. You'd get rolled over like some cell phone minutes

20. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Lol ok tough guy. What's your problem? And if it's that serious I live in Spring pull up