1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Xbox One

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Blatz, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

I know there is another thread but for some reason I can't find it trough search. I'm sure it's on my end though. :confused:

Is there a way to play music through pandora, spotify, my mp3 player or whatever and control the volume of it without affecting the sound of the games I'm playing?

I want to hear the sounds of the game mainly but with a background of my music.

2. Rox11

Rox11 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x7nuXHA8-q4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Rox11

Rox11 Member

also who plays xbone? I just downloaded Forza 6 and will be able to play it at 12:01. Super excited....anyone?

4. MykTek

MykTek Member

xbox one is essentially going to be just a windows 10 computer when the Window 10 for Xbox comes out.

5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Conan's "tip" guy with the answer:

Sorry.