1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Woj: Knicks, Rockets re-engage on Carmelo Anthony trade talks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Aug 10, 2017.

1. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

And Melo has said no the Blazers but that doesn't stop the believe train.

2. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

What show did you c list on?

3. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

I'll take how people act when they aren't getting laid for 500 Alex

4. DrexlerFan

DrexlerFan Member

Projection dear...

5. DrexlerFan

DrexlerFan Member

The Blazers have "piqued" Melo's interest. Deal with it. It's stay in NYC or go to Portland. Could go either way. Portland is far from his son.

6. treyk3

treyk3 Member

My life is great, thank you! If you're really the actor you're claiming to be then don't be such an ass to everyone who isn't provoking you, you come off as a joke account making fun of yourself, looking through your posts you quoted the same Woj quote in three different articles as if every one was a new piece of information. Portland is a cool city and I think the Blazers are a fun team, but this is a Rockets forum inside a Rockets website, so even though a few people were jerks, you are the one who in the end, looks like a petty person.

#586 treyk3, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  7. DrexlerFan

DrexlerFan Member

I am absolutely c list being forever known internationally for playing a role on an American network TV show for better or worse. I'm guessing you're not even z-list?

8. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Please don't ban him

I want him to cry like a b**** on the forum when the Rox crush the jailblazers

ClutchCitity81 likes this.
  9. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

Piqued his interest just like they did last month, right? Still hasn't waived that NTC though, has he?

10. DrexlerFan

DrexlerFan Member

That's awesome. When I came here, I did not say who I was (though I used my pic as my avatar; didn't think it mattered since I'm not that famous) and I gave lots of props to the Rockets and admitted my fav playoff run ever was the 95 Rockets. I explained how it was possible Melo could end up in Portland since the Knicks want Harkless. I said I understand Melo wants to play with his friends but that Portland may be preferable to staying in NYC. I was completely respectful and it was YOUR fellow fans who acted like dicks. So the gloves came off. Act like a dick and you'll get this:

11. DrexlerFan

DrexlerFan Member

In the most recent meeting, Nurkic destroyed the Rockets on a broken leg. Can't wait til he's healthy!

12. Fantasma Negro

[​IMG]

Tfor3, BHannes2BHonest and DonKnock like this.
  13. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Okay, that's still weak that you are still going. I looked up Bones to find out who your avatar was: Eric, if you are Eric, sorry I questioned your personal happiness, that was lame of me. Also being on a show that is so beloved does not deserve any sort of hate. I've never seen it but a close friend loved Bones while it had its' run. As an actor you hit a sweet spot where you got to do what you loved and got a platform to do good, which Eric appears to be doing according to his twitter, but you're not inundated with paparazzi. if you're not Eric, pretty clever, oddly specific troll persona.

14. J_Hunter_1977

J_Hunter_1977 Member

Man you really are lucky to be in Portland. I'd seriously beat your ass to no end. Lol.

15. Vivi

Vivi Member

I really don't get how you can be so delusional to think that Melo is waiving his no trade to go to Portland while he's not even waiving it to go to Cleveland.

Maybe DrexlerFan is just Mr.Motiejunas in another one of his fake accounts :eek::D

16. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I'm not envious of that and it means nothing. It's not hard to assume a 42 year old male isn't happy with his life when he's pulling the I'm better than you card on an opposing teams message board. You are salivating over a grown man(Melo).

I feel sorry for you.

jch1911 and HakeemOnlyFan like this.
  17. treyk3

treyk3 Member

That's honestly what I was thinking when I went through his posts. That crew of misfits was having a really good time trolling for a few weeks.

J_Hunter_1977 likes this.
  18. DrexlerFan

DrexlerFan Member

Thanks. That would be crazy if I wasn't Eric. Genius actually. But thanks for your nice words. Peace.

treyk3 likes this.
  19. DrexlerFan

DrexlerFan Member

I'm in NYC

20. DrexlerFan

DrexlerFan Member

But I only played that card because YOU GUYS were being dicks. Own up.