1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Will Cain] The Houston Rockets is the best place for Jimmy Butler. CP3 can handle him.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I want CP to handle the ball.

Not Melo and Butler.

I dont want him babysitting.

BallSoHarden likes this.
  2. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Maybe, but maybe Harden defense will improve more with an even more offense and defense around him. We already seen Harden defense improve. Why cant it continue. I think his defense will get better with or without butler on the team but especially with if we can get him without losing defense like tucker for example.

3. solodolo11

solodolo11 Member

When i wrote that i didn't mean anything against harden's defense, i just see whats reported on jimmy with his current teammates and i just imagined the worst case scenario with him nitpicking at our players. I was talking about jimmy's attitude rather than hardens defense.

CALI_MOST_WANTD likes this.
  4. solodolo11

solodolo11 Member

yeah I was just worried about Jimmy's attitude rather than Harden's defense. I forgot about how much respect Jimmy had for Harden. I was just thinking about worse case scenarios in which Jimmy lashes out at his teammates

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Lashing out while winning 65+ games. I dunno

Hell with Butler on this team along with good health they could win 70+

The starting lineup would score 80+ a night with Melo coming off the bench for more.

High Vibrationz likes this.
  6. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

You gotta take risks to beat GSWs. CP3 and him are very alike in terms of competitiveness. They will either kill each other or be best buddies lol.

High Vibrationz and D-rock like this.
  7. MD_in_Training

The point is that the Wolves are as good if not better than the Heat at this point - with or without Butler. Therefore, if he's going to throw a hissy fit about lack of winning in Minnesota, then it would make no sense to request a trade to Miami. Unless, of course, his motives are not actual about winning...

8. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

He just needs to come home! This is just dragging too long and I doubt Miami has anyone better to offer than Eric Gordon from us. Thibs needs to start packing his house cause he needs to just wake up and realize his days in Minny are done. Just take the defensive coach job in Houston.

High Vibrationz and D-rock like this.
  9. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Thibs needs to do his guy Jimmy a solid and send him home. Eric Gordon may be the quiet leader Towns need. The Wolves probably see this as well. Hence why their squeezing everything out of Miami. None of those players top EG's value.

10. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Agreed. Then he can come here and be reunited with jimmy once he gets fired from minny as an assistant coach.

Cp3/james harden/knight/mcw
    James Harden/butler/ennis
    Butler/ennis/melo
    Tucker/melo
    Clint/tucker/melo/nene

Coach- D'antoni
    Assistant coach -thibs

Come get some warriors!

11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Damn mcw is 4th string now?? He may not play a single minute the entire season.

12. deshen

deshen Member

His best interest and mind is apparently where he can get max contract.