1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who will be Fired/Resign Next In The Trump Administration

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pirc1, Jul 31, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Next out... Melania? She has been seen since the "surgery". Didn't accompany the "family" trip to Camp David this past weekend. And now this:

People are talking. Many people are saying... did she have plastic surgery? Is she hiding some evidence of spousal abuse? Did she move back to NYC apartment with their son and is she working on a divorce?

2. NewRoxFan

3. NewRoxFan

Top White House economic aide joining banking group
    http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/390660-top-white-house-economic-aide-joining-banking-group

4. NewRoxFan

Melanie makes an appearance... or did she? :confused:

MELANIA TRUMP MAKES FIRST APPEARANCE IN NEARLY A MONTH AND NO ONE IS BUYING IT
    http://www.viportal.co/video/news/m...ing-it/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

5. NewRoxFan

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya...

adoo likes this.
  6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

130k? Psshhh

Looks like she copied Stormy's payoff to disappear.

7. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

As its nearly impossible for teachers, policemen or anyone in government to get fired I actually commend the White House
    for firing people if they're not performing.

Even the policemen that tased Sterling Brown of the bucks are on paid leave. If all these government employees had
    the fear of being fired and weren't protected by Union nonsense I think this country would run much better.

Good for Trump if people aren't working out don't SHIFT them to another job like most these politicians but just fire them and
    try someone new.

8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah, and if you don't fire them, just wait until they're indicted. The guy runs a clean ship - that I can tell you.

Bonus points awarded for blaming America's problems on unions and teachers.

9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

LOL Those unions and teachers have ruined America. Predatory capitalists and slave runners to the rescue.

10. adoo

adoo Member

Heads will roll in the National Security Council (NSC)

A man wanted on an attempted murder charge was arrested Tuesday morning outside the White House, where he was working
    as a contractor for the NSC and had a White House pass, law enforcement officials said.

A White House spokesperson was unable to say what the contractor's job was or to what areas of the White House he had access with his contractor's pass. But a federal law enforcement official says Edwards did work for the National Security Council in the Old Executive Office Building next to the White House and did not have access to the West Wing.
    https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...use-on-Attempted-Murder-Charge-484632301.html

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Good news. Pretty much the only "good news" to come out of that center of incompetency. It should have happened the same day she acted like an unfeeling b**** towards a genuine American hero.

NewRoxFan likes this.
  12. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Eh, the boss over there had openly mocked the same American hero so many times this doesn't really mean anything. Probably just rehire her for his 2020 campaign.

Nook likes this.
  13. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I would love to see the next to go to be Mnuchin - I love it when Colbert imitates him! It leaves me in tears every time!

14. NewRoxFan

The aide that Pruitt had do his dirty work resigned... and we should all be happy we're paying the EPA spokesperson's salary...

Pruitt Aide Resigns Amid Scandals
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...pa-administrator-scott-pruitt-resigns/561974/

15. NewRoxFan

And apparently, a second Pruitt aide also resigned... too bad they quit and Pruitt didn't

Two of Scott Pruitt's top aides resign
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/06/politics/two-epa-aides-resign/index.html

16. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

^ You know that work environment has to be the worst in the universe to work for - so toxic, backstabbing, ready to throw someone under the bus in a moment's notice, etc. I am working for a company that decided to move its operations up north and offered everyone in TN the chance to relocate north which no one took (lol). So we are lame ducks and I have already been given my last date of employment. I am working on trying to get another job and the company is offering a decent severance package to me. But needless to say working at this place has not been the most enjoyable due to the current circumstances. But I say all this because my situation PALES in comparison to what it is like to work at the White House.

17. NewRoxFan

I don't know... does the guy in the NK negotiations planning to leave after make you more or less worried about any NK deal?

Senior Trump aide and key player in North Korea summit eyeing White House exit: report
    http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...key-player-in-north-korea-summit-eyeing-white

18. NewRoxFan

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

20. NewRoxFan

Agreed... the guy seems just one step better than Flynn when it comes to being evil and an instigator. Heck, the now famous picture of the G7 leaders and trump... you see Bolton, likely saying something to exasperate the situation...

[​IMG]