1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who radicalized Cruz?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 16, 2018.

1. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

No I’m not a Klansman you racist idiot.

You defend terrorist groups like ANTIFA (as you are clearly doing now). I think all terrorist groups are all evil (like you) and indefensible.

This thread is pointing out how a very evil terrorist group influenced Cruz and I absolutely agreed with that. Since we are taking the time to slam terrorist groups (and justly so) it seems appropriate to slam all of them.

Go ahead and continue defending one of them. You have been outed.

cml750 likes this.
  2. crash5179

Thank you. Just trying to express an opinion everyone could get behind.

Below are two version of the ANTIFA flag. There are other versions of course.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I don’t want to take anything away from the fact that Cruz was specifically following “White Supremisct” groups. There are no excuses for those guys.

#22 crash5179, Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    cml750 and B-Bob like this.
  3. Buck Turgidson

At least they're not "community organizers".

B-Bob likes this.
  4. crash5179

I was simply pointing out that if you wear a mask to hide your face then it’s probably pretty easy to ascertain you are a bad guy. The KKK is easily the most famous group for that. That’s why I posted the pic of the KKK, not to imply one has come close to the evil of the other.

I do not support any terrorist group, period. Having said that I am not in favor of restricting speech. The reason we protect speech we hate is because it ensures our own right to freedom of speech.

The reason we don’t restrict the right for any perticular group to have freedom of speech is because it sets a precidence of restricting speech. If the government can restrict their speech they can restrict yours and mine as well. Next thing you know we can’t even have discussions like this without getting in trouble and being put in jail.

You have to identify an illegal action and arrest people committing those. You can and should make the punishment of people performing those crimes as part of a hate / terrorist group horrific.

#24 crash5179, Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    cml750 likes this.
  5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

This absolutely is a thread about white supremacists influencing a kid to murder 17 people and then you chose to repeatedly equate that with Antifa who break windows and punch Nazis. Idiot indeed. Why stop there, let's equate Antifa with Al-Qaeda and ISIS. I mean Antifa breaks windows and ISIS murders women and children. It's about the same.

peleincubus, Nook and No Worries like this.
  6. CometsWin

Certainly read that way.

7. crash5179

Then I apologize. That is not my intent.

8. CometsWin

My issue with any appearance of equivocation is that it was born out of Charlottesville as a means to deflect from the white supremacy we saw there. A bunch of white supremacists showed up, terrorized a town, and ended up killing a woman but the story from conservatives after the fact was that Antifa were terrorists but if you read the local reporting, Antifa is noted to have protected the people of Charlottesville from these white supremacists. I have no problem with people punching Nazis and Klansmen. They are the the people that concern me because they have a history of murder and terrorism, tens of millions of victims. A bunch of teens breaking windows are a nuisance and they should be prosecuted but they are nothing in comparison to these Nazis and Klansmen. The President equating their actions in Charlottesville just underscores what a racist, garbage human being he is. Just my opinion and why I'm passionate about the subject.

edwardc likes this.
  9. WNBA

WNBA Member

Antifa is always a terrorist group to fascists, who would find any oppertunity to hate them even after a holocaust commited by a fascist.

10. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

11. CometsWin

Uh... just repeating what had already been said. Maybe if you paid attention a little better. I'm sure Cruz's hatred of the blacks, the browns, the Jews, and the whites that betrayed their race played no role in the massacre.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

And of course their definition of "fascist" is essentially anyone that is to the right of Stalin.

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Yes according to the clickbait "news" sites that regurgitate fake Antifa memes, I'm sure that is the case.

14. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I just posted evidence contrary to what you stated. All you have to say is that im not paying attention and repeating what has been said. Then you're making an assumption that his attack had to do with his hatred towards non whites and traitors.

Let me ask you. Do these look like traitors and the races he claims to hate? (hint: one asian victim and all white victims)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/florida-shooting-victims-school/index.html

You're spouting stupid **** with zero evidence, the same evidence you always demand from others.

Why dont you just admit this attack has nothing to do with race and everything to do with a trouble youth who was likely rejected by his peers.

Here is a reality check. Many of these school shootings can be prevented if we treated everyone with more kindness and respect instead of rejecting and treating people like outcasts. This doesnt go just for the topic at hand, but with all aspects of life. Why is it all of the young adult shooters are social rejects? Blame guns. Blame Republicans. Blame everyone else but those who could exhibit a little more kindness to those who dont fit in.

15. Nook

Nook Member

Meh he said he hated blacks, Jews and homosexuals and said he wanted them dead. He (unsurprisingly) wore a Trump MAGA hat.

I don’t doubt that he suffers from some degree of mental illness but so do a lot of people that do horrible acts.

The fact that he held such beliefs and was on message boards discussing such beliefs has some degree of relevance.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Yes, these same posters who worry about Islamic radicilation hold a deaf ear towards the absurd amount of radicalization that is occuring over the interent on white supremacist bubble sites like Stormfront and sections if Reddit and 4Chan.

17. CometsWin

What the hell are you even talking about? This kid who has a history of belligerent racism just murdered a bunch of people. There's a picture of him wearing a MAGA hat while shooting his gun in his underwear. There's a picture of him wearing a MAGA hat with a US flag bandana. The MAGA sloganeer President is a white supremacist who has enacted a Muslim ban, said Mexicans were rapists, and thinks Nazis are fine people. Only you would find those facts inconsequential to Cruz's murder spree. Thanks for the reality check though. The next time some brown kid gets arrested for something I'm sure you will jump in about how we need to take into account how he grew up and how rough a life he had rather than the rap music, the thug life culture, or the Koran. Hyprocrite.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You really undercut whatever credibility someone might have given you with this moronic BS. Everyone knows about your mental illness, why do you feel like you have to remind people with every post?

cml750 likes this.
  19. Buck Turgidson

Really? If the situation wasn't so disgusting that would be ripe for comedy.

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]