1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What do people think about Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Spooner, Jan 25, 2014.

?

What is the fate of Bitcoin?

1. Currency of the future

35.0%
  2. Passing Fad

65.0%
  1. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Yeah im just playing around with yall. Even the OG pimp himself said he made money off ada thanks to some of your advice.

Youve been in crypto a long ass time right?

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  2. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

i mean when the founder openly dumps, it's going to move things a bit. but it wasn't as grand as he thought it'd be.

as for the short-term panic, ya its all koreans and them chinese. communists shut everything off. facebook, google stock should plummet too long-term but nope. not exactly a 1:1

lol @Yung-T saying told him xrp wsa a bad investment. no one gives a **** what you say, it's what you do. and you specifically said you are out of XRP when I told you I was in it, who was right? and the cripple graph looked shitty i give you that, but how convenient you show that on a day where cryptos across the board are down 15-30%? context bro. you're not good at this game. you've been taken to school and back.

just my xrp play alone(millions upon millions .23, millions upon millions sold at 330s-350s), should really really make you understand you're a bad trader. just off that trade alone, i can literally let EVERY SINGLE one of my cryptos GO TO ZERO. and im still in the green. lol.

see what i mean? M A G N I T U D E. it was so large, and in charge, i can tell him how dumb he was. i still have 3/8ths of my OG ripple size still on and am buying back up. Just selling 5/8s of my shares LITERALLY made so much money for me, I can say whatever i want in this space. i can back it up.

dont believe me, let's put a wager on it. i'll prove it all to you and others here, but it'll come at a steep price(no not monetarily, and no NOT membership rights at CF, i'm going to ask you to do things you dont wanna do bro or maybe in your case you do so it could be a win win). try me, anybody. doubt what ive said, we'll bet.

SIL

3. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

@Yung-T this is true. i read him say ada, i just went and bought I think 50k of it on the spot, then obviously moved into the 8 figure space cause thats what i did for BSD. my buy in cost at $169,000 for BSD(bsd came in at 34 million with rappers from houston that you listen to like butterfly effect & ****, poker players you may know, etc. all chipping in), it'd outed nearly 320 mil. literally made me **** tons more. of course, we'll see what taxes do. bsd is done at that point, once taxes are settled everyone gets their share back + the earnings.

again doubt me, go ahead. if i post pics to prove it, we can place a bet and i'll ask you to do things you can't even imagine if im right likewise, if i dont ill do things i would never want to do too. so man up anybody doubting the wolf of crypto.

SIL

4. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

clever way of hiding the word b****, still reported.

grow up and dont ignore people. man up, and talk to me like a real person.

and finally another mom joke. great, true character exposed its like @Daedalus all over again.

SIL

5. Daddy Long Legs

LMAO like.

Please bet this man @Pen15clubber

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  6. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

haha, i meant more so @Yung-T and @jbasket. the high quality folks who make fun of people's mothers who have left us, think it's fun to joke about, and then run away quickly on ignore to avoid any kind of confrontation after. the austin rivers of posting lol.

SIL

7. rockpileindisma

Woa not cool. Only time I talk about mommas is if I'm prepared to toss hands on location. Even then I try to stay away from that.

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  8. dmoneybangbang

This thread reads like a day trader thread.

Wapzoe likes this.
  9. Daddy Long Legs

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

It's not even a cheap jab, this thread is showing that the guy has clear issues and he's running around the entire board making wagers, tagging people, trying to measure dicks etc. I truly believe he needs therapy on this.

This guy is telling newcomers that are spending their hard-earned money to stay away from me, major, space_ghost etc, even when he profitted from our tips and helpful explanations when he started here. When a guy is doing this and possibly f***in up people financially just to feed his ego and win a contest with people that only tried to help him here, he honestly deserves all the **** talk in the world.

11. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Um, the only advice I've given is put what you can afford to lose. That's it. I've always said that.

Blatant lying. Keep it moving.

SIL

12. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

These guys can't do that. They can't even do a simple internet bet. Think that's bad, check this:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/this-is-why-harden-is-hated.287335/page-9#post-11508526

Had the nerve to do it again, and even think he was why I went to ban camp(lol not true at all), see here:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...k-about-bitcoin.250022/page-187#post-11526943

Then, you got people like @Yung-T supporting him. @RedRedemption and @moestavern19 , give me a break. And then claim im giving advice I'm not(we can look over that, insignificant bs).

These dudes are quick to jab, and back up. High quality folks. I've told them all before, the same stuff now. Don't believe me? Fine. Wanna bet? Let's do it. Got a problem? I'll drop my address and have.

SIL

13. theimpossibles1

Hey yall, especially SIL, let's keep our posts substantial.

Squash the beef.

14. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

Will try it out, thanks guys

I'm not sure what I did with it on the day; If I'm lucky, I bought something that day, else I'm just recovering an empty wallet

theimpossibles1 likes this.
  15. jbasket

jbasket Member

Too late, stabbed her in your bed as a going away gift ;)

Bro you are a terrible troll, you giving me bunnies.

Lel I don't need two accounts to make you look like a fool. Get some skin in the game. Troll harder.

Look dawg, if you gonna deal, you gotta take too. It's a two way street.

If you come around my town, beer/wings on my crypto earnings. Serious. Because I think you are just a persona, and I broke your bot. And unless there is any reason for me to believe otherwise, I'm still not going to take *anything* of yours at face value, including your mom dying. I don't believe internet trolls. Period.

Lol again, I frankly don't care if you get banned or not. We've had our share of trolls around here, and you have to be, honestly, the worst one of all time.

And I told you to tag the moderators to see if they would ban me. Do it. Just another dumb schmuck coming up here thinking he's Yao Ming, but only has the skills of Jeremy Lin.

#3855 jbasket, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  16. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Ok, fair enough...

Bought 900 more LTC @ 184.40

SIL

17. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

edit: nevermind

18. jbasket

jbasket Member

Good for you. Better than 3 LTC.

19. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

More than 3 LTC, more. Better is subjective. Those 3 LTCs I bought back whenever you are referring to likely appreciated and I cashed out at higher return than I will with these 7k I bought.

But again, more....not necessarily better. If it's better, yee haw.

SIL

20. jbasket

jbasket Member

My beer/wings offer is serious. Bookmark it. I'm findable on here. Mark my words.