1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

West Virginia Governor switches parties

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

2. conquistador#11

I know very little of the coal industry
    has trump really made it tremendous and created all these jobs for miners with the swing of his magic Nine iron?
    Isn't beautiful coal placed aside because of the cheap Natural Gas(insert dwight howard jokes).

like Trump, I've won so many environmental awards. I can't even count them on my three hands. I do know that these people need health care it's one of the most dangerous jobs.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/coal-miners-much-needed-health-care-collides-budget-showdown/

3. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Clearly the Russians are to blame.

Cohete Rojo likes this.
  4. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Before 2015: Rep
    2015-2017: Dem
    2017-?: Rep

bouncy bouncy

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The WV governor had been a republican up until running for Governor. Now as Governor, he switched back. btw... the republican party is welcome to have him, he seems a better fit, especially with Trump...

West Virginia governor hopeful has left a trail of unpaid fines and bills
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...70cabef46e0_story.html?utm_term=.c0e33ff80338

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Well, you remember the big news about the WV governor switching parties? Well, there is now a price for that, and saving all those thousands, er, hundreds of coal jobs in WV... $4.5B. Oh and btw, he owns coal mines in the area (though supposedly a different kind of coal, so this "doesn't directly pat himself on the butt.")

West Virginia Gov. Justice Asks Trump for $4.5 Billion to Save Eastern Coal
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/west-v...r-4-5-billion-to-save-eastern-coal-1502312048