1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We Got to stop playing 4 on 5 No playing basketball

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by N2bnfunn, Dec 8, 2018.

1. N2bnfunn

N2bnfunn Member

When I look at the Rockets this year I see a few things wrong!

1. JAMES HARDEN is going to have to go get in shape and play some defense!!

2. Mike DeAntoni needs to start coaching. Like call some time outs when the team is not passing the ball.

3. Where is the offense this is street ball anyone shoot no offense at all just shoot?

4. Houston is the Jacksonville Jaguars of the NBA let last years play run to the heads.

5. When James Harden get tired he get lazy bad passes and bad decisions he needs to come out the game.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Good luck to anybody doing that. I see 2015 rebel vibes everywhere.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. Garner

Garner Member

During the next game, count how many times Harden is not on the screen because he’s complaining to the ref about not getting a foul.

He’s got Boogie Cousins Syndrome.

Crashlanded19 and ilovehtownbb like this.
  4. Hmc415

Hmc415 Member

He's not as bad aas Gordon tho. At least harden actually does get hacked a majority of the time. Eg literally yells "ahhhhhh" every single time he drives with his arms in the air.

5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

EG gets fouled even when he dribbles on his own feet when no one is around him

smp, Crashlanded19 and hakeem94 like this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

its not fun playing when basketball keeps bouncing off your legs

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i wish he would just blow up and get the tech instead of putting his hands up and begging these f'n whores. he should have an assistant compile details of every missed/bullshit call and post a youtube video of them after every game. and then james should cite these game riggings in the postgame pressers with exact clock times so the media whores can accept the challenge to watch the tape and explain how he's wrong about those missed/bullshit calls.

N2bnfunn likes this.
  8. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

I.D.I.O.T

9. Garner

Garner Member

Or he could play for the bucket and not the foul....

smp likes this.
  10. carib

carib Member

A lot more teams coaches asking their bigs to wait for Harden and Gordon at the rim. The expectation if Harden or Gordon drive into the paint, they are going to the rim or passing to the corner, if the lob to Capela is not open. The opponents defense tends to collapse by the rim or anticipate the pass to the corner. The offense stalls if the three is not falling and lay ups become tougher and less trips to the free throw line(ok, yes, that is the basis of the Rockets offense). Occasionally Harden and Gordon may have take a few jump shots within 10 to 5 feet of the rim if the opponent bigs consistently stay at the rim. Defensively teams with a big front line SF, PF and C are going to be problematic for the Rockets due to lack of length of our rotation. Hopefully the Rockets can acquire another combo forward, in the coming days that is not a liability on defense, that can rebound and shoot the 3 ball.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  11. smp

smp Member

This. Refs know when a player isnt trying to make the bucket and just draw a foul. That's not what the game is about. Try to score. If you get fouled in the process then so be it. Hopefully you still make it and/or get the call.

Getting fouled should not be the goal of the possession. That's some weak ass BS that the league is trying to get rid of. Nobody likes that but Harden fans.

When I play with my kids we have names for moves. Drop in a nice jumper and it's "Kobe". A "Harden" is when you shoot through someone's arms, making them foul you. It's stupid and a disgrace to the game. Just like hacking poor free throw shooters. Or sticking your leg out on a 3. Lame.

Garner likes this.
  12. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

sometimes yes. but many a time they just hack him because he's pretty much unstoppable and the refs often look the other way so why not

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]