1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Warriors drama/bickering- KD vs Draymond

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ferrari77, Nov 13, 2018.

1. macan

macan Member

we can take down the worriers..it's just that we are having hard time to beat scott foster and tony bros

2. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

Draymond is just now realizing he probably gave up 70+ mil in future earnings only for KD to come in and steal their shine. When you're talking that kind of money I could see this being a problem all year. Then imagine if Boogie is trash when he comes back. It could definitely turn into a Melo type situation throwing off the chemistry even more

clutchdabear and dragonwill like this.
  3. what

what Member

PJ Tucker and Kyle Anderson, cheaper and don't cause as much friction. Draymond's antics are running thin.

4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

this 100X
    basketball is game of momentum and the refs can influence the game so much just a cuople of well placed calls or non calls

waytookrzy079 and macan like this.
  5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Can't emphasize enough what a big story this is in the SF Bay Area. People are not reacting very calmly, and it seems a great number of fans are dividing into two camps: get rid of Draymond, versus get rid of KD. Pretty acidic. ... And as a Rockets' fan, after years of fluffy self-congratulatory radio coverage of the Worriers, this is sweet, sweet nectar. :D

6. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

This is excellent. Please tell me more about the Bay Area fans jimmies getting rustled!

[​IMG]

B-Bob likes this.
  7. B-Bob

Yes, it is most [vincent price]eggg-cellent[/vincent price]. The best part for me is Worrier fans starting to yell at one another over who is most to blame and whether or not they could have won the last two championships without KD. Radio hosts seems despondent but unable to stem the tide of angry phone calls. MOAR! :D

Deuce likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Ridiculous. If you are a real fan (I am not) you go with the homegrown talent and that is Draymond as bad as he is on Offense sometimes.

He is a douche but that is your douche. KD is just an outsider.

9. B-Bob

Totally agree. Many voices our here though feel that the Worriers org made a pro-KD statement when they suspended Draymond. Hee hee hee. :D
    Fans are throwing the word "cancer" around for both players now. :eek:

Deuce and daywalker02 like this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The org should rally behind KD because he is their best player while Curry is the most valuable one.

But the fans should know whom to pledge their alliance to.

Just drama, those 2 make up and they roll with Curry and Cousins. Until they get injured again and that is probable.

B-Bob likes this.
  11. B-Bob

Yeah, I hear you and we'll see. KD is a sensitive child, and you can already tell he hasn't really be playing defense in the last few games.
    But you have to let me enjoy this for now.

daywalker02 likes this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I have lost a lot of respect for him. He came to the league very likable.

[​IMG]

#192 daywalker02, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Even their rings are Complicated!

B-Bob likes this.
  14. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

When you consider the fact that most of these so-called fans started watching basketball in 2013, their tears become even more sweet.

Richie_Rich, Sajan and B-Bob like this.
  15. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

One thing that can be said for Draymond, he isn’t the one who choked that ring away to Lebron. That man was a damn beast while Steph and Klay were intimidated weenies.

ooooaaaah! and B-Bob like this.
  17. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I thought about it, and as delicious this drama is, I would much rather the warriors pall around and be BFFs but the NBA starts actually calling them on their ****. Like, they call the moving screens, hit them hard with the player movement fouls, and hell, give Draymond a tech for his antics. That would be much better than this.

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

Vivi likes this.
  19. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

does this also mean the rockets are legit and worriers didnt lose just because there was a fall in chemistry?

Sajan likes this.
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member

the incident with Draymond won’t have any bearing on his free agency decision because he already had his mind made up before the season started...he had already decided that he’s gonna leave