1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Video: CP3 appears to be ok in this video

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by YallMean, May 25, 2018.

1. YallMean

YallMean Member

Mod: please feel free to merge this to some other thread. I apologize in advance if this has been posted.

rocketstrike, Tfor3 and D-rock like this.
  2. amaru

amaru Member

This has already been posted but as you say the limp wasn’t bad here.

The fact that everyone is so tight lipped about those MRI results has me fearing the worst. But who really knows.

3. YallMean

YallMean Member

If he walks like that already I think there is a good chance he can play Monday

4. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I’d guess he’s done for the series with how he went down. That looked like at least a week or two from my random guess.

5. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Yup.

And walking without a limp necessarily mean he is good to go for a NBA game in 2 days.

Walking is one thing. Exerting pressure on it while running and jumping is another.

Deuce, napalm06, Vivi and 6 others like this.
  6. MyLateRegistration

He can barely raise his leg. He's done for the season + he was injured before in G1.

7. JamalP.

JamalP. Member

It looks like someone using that sick/floating holiday pay. In all honesty he shouldn't have stuck his leg out wildly trying to force a call. I think he will be back Monday.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Why are you all talking about Monday? CP3 is traveling with the team so that he can enjoy the champagne bath Saturday night. He gonna get a good rest before the Finals on Thursday.

Rudyc281, gatsby, Reeko and 6 others like this.
  9. OremLK

OremLK Member

Yep. Exactly. Walking around at 1.5mph without limping doesn't mean much. Show me CP3 running sprints and doing layup drills and I'll believe.

I think he's going to go anyway though if we end up losing tomorrow. CP3 is tough as sh** and he's not going to sit on the bench in game 7 with a shot to go to his first Finals. He's not going to be anywhere even remotely close to 100% though, and I wouldn't be surprised if he tweaks it again and ends up right back on the bench.

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Walking down a hallway ain't comparable to playing the Warriors in a Game 7

amaru likes this.
  11. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

More importantly where are my MRI results?

12. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

That's the swagger we expect from CP3. I don't expect him back for the playoffs though, unfortunately. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Time for the MVP to step up.

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  13. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Which is the dilemma. Since he'll be at far less than 100% anyway, and might injure it further, taking him out of potentially playing in the finals...should he play? is a 30% CP3 the best option?

14. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

The series is over Tonight.

mike2k132, YallMean, Rudyc281 and 6 others like this.
  15. Fantasma Negro

**** Monday

treyk3, YallMean and Rudyc281 like this.
  16. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Rockets will be sending CP3 to the NBA Finals. Knowing a little about medical stuff some things work in mysterious ways. CP3 seeing him smile will make his hammy get better. Not all injuries are by the book, some just work better than others. Given CP3s age and 1 chance at going to the Finals, I would not be shocked if he plays game 7 (if necessary). Mentally the Rockets know 1 game win and they are in. It would make all of them give harder than the last game unless Warriors and refs cheat for the clinching game.

17. Jontro

Jontro Member

looks like he's good to go. the anthony is playing mind games.

18. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Rockets need to go into game 6 with a shock the world mentality. No CP3 and at Oracle.

“Remember the Alamo”—[Remember Chris]

Or

“”Let’s do it for Johnny”—[“Lets do it for Chris”—The Outsiders-movie reference]

R-E-L-A-X you have game 7 at home to fall back on; but try to beat their a## in game 6 as welll attitude.
    Rockets Got This !!

Hakeemtheking, Rudyc281 and RasaqBoi like this.
  19. kevtse

kevtse Member

Rubio appeared to be ok too, but he did not manage to play one single minute against us. I think CP3 needs at least couple of weeks but I hope I am wrong tho.

20. likestohypeguy

It's possible, Pig. I might be bluffing. It's conceivable, you miserable, vomitous mass, that I'm only lying here because I lack the strength to stand. Then again... perhaps I have the strength after all...

Drop your sword.