1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vegas is so cool

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by samtaylor, Jan 4, 2019.

1. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

Drinking, smoking, betting on the Rocketttttts! This is the life, I might just move here. James Harden will keep scoring FORTY my man. Oh wow this is great we need more wins! Sorry Clutch delete this if you want but I love the Rockets and Vegas and this post belongs I. Hangoutttt Who’s with me??

2. Nook

Nook Member

Vegas was cool when there was a strong presence of organized crime...... primarily from the Chicago Outfit..... and some from Florida and Galveston.

Now.... it just seems less authentic.

Glad you are enjoying it though. Have fun and remember....... Prostitution is NOT legal.

body slam likes this.
  3. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

Prostitution smitionnnn we saw the topless dancers VERY legal.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

Isn't the joke that the mob made so much money legally in Vegas they just gave up crime altogether.

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Weren’t you supposed to keep this in Vegas

BamBam, Sajan, BigM and 3 others like this.
  6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Hated it when I went, but whatever floats your boat OP! Enjoy, stay safe.

fattz and Sajan like this.
  7. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Love Vegas. Do yourself a favors and walk the strip listening to Phil Collins. What an absolute pleasure. Immerse yourself in the lights

8. K LoLo

K LoLo Member

I had a client in vegas, where I spent a straight 2 or 3 weeks there. It got old after first week. Especially since I kept gambling and didn't know when to quit. Lost an entire pay check.

I did much better the next year. Went to Atlantic City too. AC is a dump. Vegas is cool, if you can control yourself and don't have to work. I hated going to work at 8AM, and there were still people partying. Just kind of wished I was on the other side I guess.

9. theimpossibles1

Cocaine is a helluva drug

sammy and tinman like this.