1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UH Cougar Basketball....

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Tomstro, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

20-5

Just beat the #5 team in the country. If not for 2 bad early losses, the Coogs would be top 10 right now. I cannot believe the lack of Cougar love on this site. Truly pathetic. Prolly a bunch of bonghorns and aggie trash on here.

UH is your city college.

Move to appropriate thread if you must

ipaman likes this.
  2. YOLO

YOLO Member

you might want to check the NBA draft forum before trying to blow up on people. especially when you're trying to post about a game that happened last night right now

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

UH could have been UCLA, but suburbanites and even downtowners didn't want to go to college in Third Ward, so they created satellite campuses like ten years after integration. Separately you go to U of H because you want to live in Houston, which means you want the city to be as prosperous as possible. You don't get a Med Center or 200 engineering firms without UT, Rice and A&M in a 200 mile radius,

4. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

What a boob.

5. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

You’re right. The NBA draft forum title doesn’t really suggest that it would be there. My bad though.

6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Yeah...sometimes it’s not intuitive where to put stuff. Perhaps a forum of College sports other than football would be useful.

7. AFS

AFS Member

Not intuitive, but there's still a description under the NBA Draft section that says it's for discussing college basketball.

8. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Yeah like i said, my bad.

9. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

And actually my mobile device does not show that description at all. It only says NBA draft. If you click on that, then you see it. But you have to click on it. What you see is the second thread is titled UH basketball. Never says “for dicussing yada yada” anywhere at all. Still, my bad.

#10 Tomstro, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    AFS likes this.
  10. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

Big time game tonight. Anyone going or watching on ESPN? If they take care of LSU they will start out 9-0. I can't remember them starting out 9-0 before. I know the schedule has been mostly cream puffs but Oregon win and going to BYU are pretty strong. It would be nice to see the Coogs get back in the tournament and make some more noise.

Go Coogs!

11. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Big game! Must avenge last years loss.

Madmanmetz likes this.
  12. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

Great win for dem Coogs! 9-0!

13. solid

solid Contributing Member

Phi Slappa Jumpa? This is gritty never quit team. They scratch, they claw, they never quit.

14. Buck Turgidson

Lots of Coog talk in the Coog thread.

15. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

Well a little talk is better than none. Thanks for joining. Cougars play the next 6 in the Tilman Center, mostly cream puffs. If they don't stub their toe they could go to Temple 15-0. Maybe by then we can get more than ten posters on the thread.

Go Coogs!

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

st louis this sunday is probably going to be a pretty tough game

17. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

They play about as hard as any Houston team I’ve seen. Not nearly as talented, but they go all out for Coach Sampson. I enjoy watching them.

18. AFS

AFS Member

St. Louis and Utah State are not cream puffs. Also, the majority of talk is happening in the Cougar Basketball thread, which can be found here: http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/cougar-basketball.251925/page-46

Madmanmetz likes this.
  19. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

More conversation in the NBA Draft forum with a thread about Cougar Basketball