1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Twitter CEO: Conservatives don't feel safe expressing opinions

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Sep 15, 2018.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No, can you?

It's a message board, we are posting.

Jack Kingoff likes this.
  2. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

You’re right. I didn’t sleep last night and I’m easily annoyed. Apologies.

JayGoogle likes this.
  3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

no worries, I know the back and forth between two posters can definitely get annoying here.

4. biina

biina Member

Still showing your "scientific" colors.

All you do do is post propaganda BS, voice your messed up values and thinking, and, insult others. You are a cancer on this forum and quite malignant to human decency.

Its cos of people like you that conservatives get banned on social platforms

5. RESINator

RESINator Member

Of course not... These internet warriors and maga convention fanatics love generalizing entire races of people to fit their agenda, praising Trump, blaming immigrants for their woes. Any educated person would laugh at them immediately. Can anyone honestly say good things about Trump can keep a straight face especially when out in public. Nope... But they love banding together with their red caps and puffing their chests together.

I'd love to see boobythegreat spout this nonsense out in public.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL funny how you just dodged that whole point in order to embarrass yourself some more just further proving not only what I just said, but the study I referenced before.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I do say the same things in public despite the fact that you've misrepresented what I have to say on the issues and what I support....funny how when I do though the internet tough guys never seem to show up running their mouths.

8. biina

biina Member

Dogde the which point? All you have done is attack and insult others. That is no basis for a discussion and should not be surprising why people like you get ignored and/or banned.

9. Senator

Senator Member

I am partisan and have no interest in defending conservatives. I want democrats to be in power but its not possible with the current state of the left. I am pointing out the issues that constantly backfire and make things worse, most of you are in such a small bubble you dont get it.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Your lack of self awareness is only surpassed by your lack of reading comprehension so I'm done with you. You were good for a laugh at one point, but you've become tedious.

11. biina

biina Member

How do you do it - never having a positive or constructive thing to offer? Does it take you quite the effort or it just comes to you naturally?

I wont be surprised if you were an account shared by multiple posters, cos it is almost impossible for that much nauseating BS to come out of only one mouth.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The fact that you ignore the positive or constructive things I have to say doesn't mean that they don't exist....that just goes back to your struggles with reading comprehension. That said, we're done here, so feel free to keep drooling all over the thread if you like, but you'll do it by yourself from here on out.

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I doubt what we've posted on Clutchfans had any effect on Trump's election, nor will it on his re-election. The board leans left which I think has an effect on how misbehavior is manifested though I don't think one 'side' is more aggressive or irresponsible than the other. If conservatives feel afraid to be honest here, it stems from being the minority, that's all. It bears saying though that some people, conservative and liberal, make the effort to speak sincerely, and often enough to make the place tolerable despite misbehaviors.

14. biina

biina Member

ROTFLMFAO - thats one of the funniest things I read in a while. You would have to be quite the schizo to believe that about yourself.

15. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

17. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Why doesn't she just invent her own twitter and post it there?

krnxsnoopy, JayGoogle and Harrisment like this.
  18. biina

biina Member

Another conservative misrepresenting facts in an attempt to play the victim card - smh

krnxsnoopy likes this.
  19. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

This is patently ridiculous, but typical from those suffering from Trump derangement syndrome.

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Link?

Rocket River