1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

trump's mobsters connections?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Dec 30, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Joey No Socks? LOL!

Trump acquaintance 'Joey No Socks' helms firm that lavished awards on Trump businesses
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...rump-joey-no-socks-awards-20160520-story.html

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Weather Underground

3. NewRoxFan

trump and Joey No Socks were associated with the Weather Underground too?

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I"m hearing Trump is the pick for Associated Press Jackass of the Year. He'll be accepting the award in the Rose Garden on January 5th.

5. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

surprised to see you bring this up considering how vigorously and consistently you defended everything obama did for 8 years.

how does one go from a hardcore obama defender to a hardcore trump defender so quickly?

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Apparently posters have been selling their ID's and login info somewhere on reddit. If I had to guess, pgabriel is a likely candidate to have had this happen to this username.

Nook and jo mama like this.
  7. conquistador#11

If trump was a fictional mobster he'd be "mickey Doyle"
    How the f' are you still alive.

dammit, "No socks" was the moniker I had given the great leslie alexander.

Nook likes this.
  8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The point s apparently liberals can make issues of stupid loose connections also

ipaman likes this.
  9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

delete

#9 jo mama, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  10. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Hey, look over here.

11. NewRoxFan

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Shouldn't surprise anyone, I said before the election that there's no way he did business in NY for as long as he did without some kind of loose ties to someone or many similar people. Most of it these days can be innocuous enough. Something like letting certain people take out your trash or whatever. Unless there's some actual evidence (remember when that kind of thing used to matter?) of some wrongdoing then this looks to be just another faux scandal of the day.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

At least he's an American mobster. Won't be long before the Russian mobster connections surface.

14. Nook

Nook Member

Trump has been a developer/speculator in NYC since the 1970’s. It would be impossible for him not to have some dealings with the mafia. He certainly had dealing with Scarpo Inc. in Atlantic City.

Trump has befriended felons and criminals in the past. Further he is very social and meets a lot of people. Not surprising or shocking at all.

I would think the Democrats and Republicans and FBI and media have all dug into Trump’s background concerning the organized crime angle. If he was controlled by the mob or had regular intimate dealing with the mafia we would know by now.

15. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Tony rezko

16. NewRoxFan

Trump is friends with Tony Rezko too?

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump is the more corrupt president in history of this country.

The American people know it - at least 60% do. But the last thing we want is to impeach this buffoon, let him keep damaging the Republican party (now the alt-right). Not only will it help in 2018 but imagine if he runs for re-election!!! It will be the gift that keeps on giving and be the death blow to the alt-right and squash the idiocy that has over come that party.

I hope to dear god the Democrats are not stupid enough to impeach. Instead let him get out of office and then lock him up.

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Billionaires don't deal with the Mob. Even in the 50's Mob wasn't on that level.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Im planning on buying Willam's Tower im a little short. Im sure Joey No Socks can front me $200 million at 2 points.

I think some of you don't understand what a billion dollars is.

20. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Going off of his own accounts, some fairly intense career changes and some aggressive introspection in the context of his race, the latter he touched in describing changes to his hometown (?) Missouri City. Also I don't know if he's just cynical about people's attacks on Trump rather than a fully transitioned conservative. That Rocketsforlife32/Harden2Capela guy who said Trump was good for black people had the same switch ideologically, although I don't know any of the context.