1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's coronavirus response

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Mar 13, 2020.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

This is so weird ...

President Donald Trump offered "help" Monday to treat British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who is in hospital battling Covid-19, saying he had asked "leading companies" to "contact London immediately" about solutions.​

Let me guess ... you either want to use the British PM’s hospitalization to prompt the press to discuss something about Guiliani’s cures, or you’re going to claim fake credit when he recovers...knowing full well the PM’s doctors don’t have time to listen to this...

#1861 heypartner, Apr 6, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    No Worries, Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I haven’t. I want to keep up with his latest lies. Like today. Now he’s saying that the states are responsible for testing the people. After saying for weeks that “anyone who wants a test can get a test” and that his administration had that situation well in hand, he now declares that it isn’t his problem. It’s the state’s. Another refusal to accept responsibility. He knows he ****ed up the entire testing issue, so now, as he always does, he’s telling a lie and placing the responsibility on someone else. Anyone else. As far as trump is concerned, nothing is his fault, nothing is his responsibility. I think it’s important that people watch him do that in “real time.”

Besides, even if you can’t stand watching the guy, which I totally understand, I can’t stand watching him either, you should be encouraging others to watch him. Especially those who clearly know little of what the fellow is actually saying and constantly support trump here, in my opinion. Saying you don’t watch him doesn’t exactly do that.

3. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Lol sorry I should have included a sarcasm tag. Its funny when trump tries to invoke the old "everyone says" technique it is completely unsubstantiated. Its quite funny. You what everyone says about you bongman.

Im not president but if I say it you ask who.
    The president says it..no one asks. We hold ourselves to a higher standard on this bbs than the presidency. Sad is right lol.

Btw everyone tells me you are a great guy bong man

bongman and RayRay10 like this.
  5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I catch the highlights later. Those are bad enough.

RayRay10 and Deckard like this.
  6. PeppermintCandy

Anything that can lead to negative press, he just tells the reporter to STFU.

He just wants to keep saying "wonderful," "great," "beautiful," ad nauseum, while avoiding responsibility for the "nasty," "horrid" stuff, until people believe it.

And sad to say, I think with his base of supporters, it has proven to work.

RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So did I.

RayRay10 and Two Sandwiches like this.
  8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Dear God, please take Donald Trump ASAP, for the good of all of your children here on Earth. He is an evil man who is clearly possessed by Satan, so if you would be so kind as to terminate him, we would be most grateful.

Thoughts and prayers.

DD

9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Gee, trump continues to suggest that no one, no one could have possibly known how huge an impact that Coronavirus would have. No one.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Except for most other countries....**** Trump.

DD

11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

If any of the money from those private companies finds a way into any politicians hands I want them in jail asap.

12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Gee, here's a January report by trump's trade guy the i!impact of Coronavirus...

And again in February...

But but no one could possibly know how bad it could get.

14. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I was explaining this to my dad last night, a redneck from the sticks of Texas, who once said that Trump was "just like me."

I was telling him how someone was benefitting and becoming rich off if all of this, and how the one donor started a company and a week later was the world's leading seller of PPE.

These are crimes. These are white collar crimes and crimes against humanity. These people should rot in jail. Especially seeing as to how testing is going. Especially seeing as to how nurse's nurses and doctors and other medical personnel are getting sick and dying on the front lines because these assholes only care about making money for themselves.

I hope these people are prosecuted to the full extent of the law once the people that are protecting and providing for them (and those people as well) are voted out of office.

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is again the biggest con that Trump pulled. That people like rednecks in Texas, factory workers in MI, and farmers in IA believed that Trump was just like them. This is a guy who was born to wealth, literally lived in a Gold Tower, spent pretty much his whole life in NYC and Palm Beach. This is a standard con man trick. Pretend they are like you because they say things like you, especially things that are unpolitically correct, and eating foods like you. Trump has played it masterfully.

16. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

They knew thing thing would be dangerous, but the only thing they thought to do was restricting flights from China— because in their view keeping icky foreigners off the shores would be all it takes. This continues to be the case later with European travels and even with stranded cruise ships.

They had no idea what to do once that didn’t work.

17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

they all want their vanity wall and they all want to grab em by the p***y

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Just like wat trump said its not as bad as the flu

19. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

you are giving trump way too much credit.

The republican party is a wannabe party just like trump.
    Trump is a wannabe billionaire.
    These people are wannabe not in the trailer and yet that is where they are.

They try to project this image of some kind of something with their camouflage jacket and radio tuned to rush. Its all a wannabe image.

I guess amongst themselves there must be some hierarchy because on the outside they all look like poser extraordinaire.

You see its not cool to say that people should earn a living wage when they themselves are sucking that govt teet in the red states. They are on snap through various baby momma and they drive a 900 dollar a month escalade living at moms double wide.

Even the republicans on this bbs are all personas and wannabes with no solid take. Its the bbs version of duck dynasty and outside looking in trust fund baby. There isnt a one here that is not projecting something except maybe dachuda and hes lone wolf like the unabomber. Not so sure about him either grin

Blatz and RayRay10 like this.
  20. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well said!

RayRay10 likes this.