1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump: Transgenders no longer welcome in the military

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jul 26, 2017.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Umm... you know transgenderism is more than just 'men with mental disorders' right?

I feel like you've learned nothing from our conversations. Female to male are also transgender and again, not every transgender person wants or needs to have the surgery.

Deckard likes this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not, I'm just citing the facts as they have been laid out by the experts.

Yes, it can also be women with mental disorders.

3. Nigel Thornberry

Hands down you're really an expert on this topic. I can't wait to hear more!

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

You seem to forget.......There are many women who are transgender. I guess they have mental disorders too? You are ****ing disgusting. You are a ****ING BIGOT.

Deckard likes this.
  6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It's more about allowing them and the people they serve with to acknowledge their identity.

The first time I saw a trans co-worker was pretty damn weird tbh. They got the same issues as the rest of us, and maybe that is some thing to share with others, especially if you're throwing yourself on the line.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, seriously you seem to spend your life triggered. It can't be healthy. The fact that I talked about men with a certain mental illness doesn't mean that I don't know that some women suffer from the same condition.....so calm down little guy before you have a stroke. All you are doing is providing unintentional comedy anyway.

8. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Kevinsbacon has returned.

Heads up to @Deckard

9. Nigel Thornberry

This is my fourth week on here so I don't know what that means? Is that a cf inside joke?

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Deckard is a notorious forum Nazi who desires to execute people for thought crime if you disagree with him.

11. Nigel Thornberry

I know we've argued over Texans views, but can u tell me what kevin is?

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Someone who butted heads with Deckard a lot over his use of the word "tranny", Deckard considers that word to the the same as using the N word....only worse. So he made it his main goal in life to get him banned over it.

13. Nigel Thornberry

Gotcha I'm being accused of being him apparently. Well by this @Mathrocker guy that I'm not getting along with. Guy is hating on watt like he slept with his sister lol

14. conquistador#11

Can Mattis be fired? Asking for a sort of friend.

15. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Oh, I didn't realize I was here to take orders from you.

I can answer and discuss whatever I want.

To me, the "controversy" launched by our most divisive president is the reddest of herrings. My point is, if people care what military medical money is spent on, especially optional costs, let's not pick nits w small $ items. It's just another wedge item to distract from more crucial issues, clearly.

16. Nigel Thornberry

That's a great solution! Let me shout it from the alps. Not disagreeing with you that trump is a complete mess, but this is the least controversial thing he has put in place

17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

One of the adults in the room rebuffs Trump...

Mattis freezes Trump’s ban on transgender troops, calls for more study
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-calls-for-more-study/?utm_term=.76d9f20b46a7

18. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

When is mattis getting fired?

19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

When the press starts loving him for the low bar of appearing competent.

You could literally hear the beeping countdown from 24 when some paper publishes a cartoon of him spanking a boy Trump.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Then I must have whoever it is on ignore already. Report someone who's posting bigoted slurs aimed at an American minority if you see them. That would be my suggestion. Just don't expect quick action, although you never know. I've seen quick action before.