1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump designates Anti-Facists as terrorist group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, May 31, 2020.

1. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

obviously not, but why do you think he’s designating Antifa (which has killed none) a terrorist group this year but chooses to ignore a group that has killed hundreds if not more? You seem to take this terrorist designation seriously and thus the question.

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Most laws are pretty vague. I didn't write the Patriot Act. Little Bush signed the law in and Obama signed the NSA bill in 2015 renewing it.

#222 davidio840, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  3. davidio840

That is quite an assumption don't you think? Where did I say I take this seriously? All I said is the designation falls under the law and then you asked about the OKC bombing, which was a terrorist act. To compare ANTIFA to the OKC bombing is perplexing in itself. I don't support or condone any of that behavior by any one, regardless what side you support.

Why one group gets designated and another does not, is pretty obvious. You can't be so dense to not know everything has some political agenda. Every single President of this country does things to push their agenda. Common sense should prevail.

4. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

For sure.

Venturing into residential neighborhoods, issuing threats, burning down businesses and government facilities indiscriminately. A terrorist organization.

It's fair to describe any of the black bloc activity as some amalgamation of anarchist/marxist/antifa sentiments (they've also appropriated BLM to garner sympathy).

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Trump is a FACIST, the GOP is FACIST, of course they don't like ANTI FACISTS!

DD

Jimmy Chase likes this.
  6. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

I agree that it’s all political on trump part. But I differ that either right wing extremist or antifa should be declared terrorist group by the US for the simple reason that once they are, the fed gov can unleash its powerful surveillance and security apparatuses on suspected American. In the hand of political hungry and corrupt admin such as trump and possible future admin, that’s asking for trouble for regular American who will undoubtedly get caught up or politically targeted through the state “terrorist” tools. Even a normal admin with that power may accidentally harm regular American.

Common sense did prevent such declaration by past admin until now. Obviously, this declaration was for political reason and not for security as evidence by 0 death caused by antifa while hundreds or more death by right wing extremists were not enough to declare them as a terrorist group.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. davidio840

I see you’re still upset you are no longer the self proclaimed king of D&D. Lulzz. What kind of loser gets off on that?

Anyways, feel free to provide some proof of your mindless statement. Once again you coward behind a keyboard with your thesaurus in in hand.

Please, for once, provide some real meaning to
    your propaganda. TIA!

#228 davidio840, Aug 11, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If doing this would lower property damage and raise convictions for "violent protestors", it'll have my full blessing as Pope of the Interwebs.

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

tu quoque fallacy

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Brown shirt tactics are brown shirt tactics. They are terrorists. You and others around here supporting this nonsense are all likely on a gov't watch list.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah it's really not hard to prove this. This is like asking is the sky blue? And when you answer yes, they say well what about when there are clouds! Derp!

14. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

OK, prove it. What are the names of the people who did all the "Antifa" stuff people keep posting. Post your "proof." Probably 95% of these are anonymous.