1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Approval at 55%! Go Trump!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Feb 16, 2017.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

It's CNN fake news!

2. mick fry

mick fry Member

I like how it's been a year and you're still ass hurt, pretty comical. The DNC and the Clintons is what we should be looking at as a model right?

3. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Trump is helping all those working class white voters by trying to repeal estate tax, it would do wonders for their massive 401 funds, LOL.

4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I'm not "ass hurt". I live outside of the USA, where the vast majority of people are laughing their asses off when seeing what morons like you post online and believe in.

Plus, your post isn't related to your original comment or mine anyhow. How does a knowingly corrupt person (Trump) who brings in a cabinet full of shady politicians, many of them under investigation, "drain" the swamp?
    He's been known as the perfect stereotype of the "swamp" throughout his entire life, it's remarkable how morons like you actually believe any of the garbage he's saying and support him.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Does anyone else see an astounding similarity in Mick's comments and Trump tweets, mainly the terrible overuse of exclamation marks and extremely short sentences that could be yelled out by kindergarten kids?

Feels like we may have Trump himself posting on this board.

Rashmon likes this.
  8. durvasa

I have absolutely no trust in social media as a proper source of news, especially when they fail to provide a link to the original source. Twitter is the worst, because its basically just a platform for getting attention using the fewest number of characters.

Yung-T likes this.
  9. mick fry

mick fry Member

Live outside the US? Worry about your own swamp. I'm sorry we don't have a patsy in office to fund your cause.

10. mick fry

mick fry Member

Oh no it's another Left Wing witch hunt! It's amazing how weak fools try to rally for strength.

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Thanks for still not answering, guess you don't have anything relevant to say.

12. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

mick fry's a little better. Writes in full sentences.

13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I do not see a Repub controlled House ever voting to impeach Trump. I do see them threatening to impeach Trump, to put daylight between them and Trump.

A Dem controlled House is another story. They may do it but I can see them taking their time. Trump in office helps them in 2018 and 2020. In the unlikely event, the Dems gain control of both the House and Senate, Trump becomes their b****.

If Mueller indicts Trump, that would force the Dem's hand.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  14. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

15. durvasa

16. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Dems aren't smart enough to realize that. If they flip the House in 2018, they will turn the entire two year session of Congress into an impeachment proceeding.

No Worries likes this.
  17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That may be true, but Democrats shouldn't put party over the country either. If he deserves to be out of office, then get him out of office. The party can deal with what they need to do after that.

No Worries likes this.
  18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

This isn't an intelligent response to what I said....so I'm not sure what you were going for, but I'll just mark it down as your intellectual limitations showing themselves again.

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Not surprising.

Why are you even continuing to do this shtick when everyone here just laughs and doesn't take you serious anymore? Or are you really this terribly delusional and believe the stuff you're saying?

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure why you think that

1. You speak for "everyone"
    2. That the ignorant opinion of a group of people that isn't representative of the real world would matter to me in any way.

I mean, even if you are right, which I am sure you are not, and this was your little echo chamber where your hilariously misguided perspective was parroted back and forth all day long....it still wouldn't matter to anyone that matters.

See what I'm getting at kiddo?