1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Approval at 55%! Go Trump!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb16

Trump has kept his promises to those that voted him in by trying to reduce regulations, bring in great
    business minds to jumpstart the economy and extreme vetting for people coming in.

The results are a 55% approval rating.

Couldn't tell by watching CNN or MSNBC or ABC or CBS!

They were DEAD wrong before the election and are DAMN wrong now about what
    Americans want!

Astrodome likes this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Perhaps an outlier poll but Rasmussen has been highest among all polls for Trump all along (last week they had him at 53% approve) while the most of the polls have him between 40-46% approval. But in any event, if you want to see his Rasmussen numbers I am sure Fox News will be touting it (despite the fact that there own poll has him below 50% approval too).

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

If his actual approval numbers were at 55%, then Rasmussen only polls engineers and the mentally ill.

Mr.Pringles likes this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thank goodness! What a relief. I had gotten distracted by the fact that his aids were talking to Russian intel agents during his campaign, and his NSA was violating the Logan Act by talking with the Russians about sanctions before Trump had taken office. I was also distracted by a Russian spy ship 30 miles off of the United States coast, and that their jets were trying to humiliate United States naval vessels buzzing them, and Trump has done squat about it except to praise Putin.

Now, I can pay attention to the important stuff like this one outlier Rasmussen popularity poll.

6. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

No message of my own here... just wanted this repeated for emphasis. Great post.

7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I see that your assimilation is almost complete and that you will soon be one with the Hive Mind.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Sounds like a good time for him to launch his re-election campaign! What's that? Already done? Oh good!

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Have you heard the latest on the Space, the Final Frontier front, B-Bob? According to The Atlantic, Trump's advisers want to send Humans to the Moon in 3 years! Don't have the direct link handy, you'll have to check theatlantic.com. While I support our manned space program, as you know, this is yet another bizarre thing trickling out from Trump's people. Pure fantasy.

Oh, and another fantasy? Trump having a "55% approval rating." Pure bull poop, in my opinion.

10. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

When it comes to trump we should only believe CNN polls.

KevinsBacon likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think the wiser thing to do would be to look at several different polls, and if almost all of them are in the same range but one lies outside of that range, just ignore the outlier.

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Bäumer, krnxsnoopy and Eric Riley like this.
  14. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

I'm just not sure why people in the mainstream media and most on this forum that were so wrong before the election
    would have any

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Election polling was accurate mostly. She won a net total of 3 million more votes.

And if election polling is what makes you conclude that all polling from here on out is suspect at best, then wy even post a poll?

16. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

17. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Any negative polls are fake news - said so called President.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  18. NewRoxFan

One of the biggest problems with the election polling was that many people that voted for Trump appeared to be afraid to say they were going to vote for him (heck, look how many Trump supporters on this forum claim they didn't vote for him).

So unless you are suggesting that people responding to the polling questions are still not willing to say they approve of the job he is doing...

19. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Just passing this post forward...

FranchiseBlade and Ubiquitin like this.
  20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Fake news. Sad!

Manny Ramirez likes this.