1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump “not” indicted in Russian Collusion

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

False statement.

2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

It’s just hilarious to me that Trump fans knowingly today are putting out threads and statements everywhere they know will look incredibly stupid in the coming weeks most likely but they are so desperate to “show up Libtards” they don’t even care about their future dignity and how stupid they will look in the near future.

Rod Rosenstein said clearly “IN THIS INDICTMENT”... not in the investigation was there only “unwitting” participation with the Russian efforts.

There are other major parts of the investigation that we all know about. There’s no way they give guys like Flynn sweetheart deals if there is absolutely nothing he’s providing that Americans participated in. This indictment says nothing about the stolen property and the Wikileaks dumps which was a crime people will be facing indictments over.

I mean come on guys. But hey if you are a Trump fan and you want to give your king a win just for one day and you really think it’s a win that the Russian Hoax Dem planted scandal talking point was put to bed today than more power to you.

Just note that what you say today here could make you look like a moron in the near future. But if you need to praise your King today then have at it.

3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Mueller is brilliant. He is going to save Trump for last. He is going to go after his sons and son in law first.......then as the noose is tightening, hope Trump will do something STUPID in a panic (like try to fire him).

4. Nook

Nook Member

I don’t understand why there is this sentiment that the indictments released yesterday mean that Trump has been cleared or implicated. The investigation isn’t over.

London'sBurning and Newlin like this.
  5. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

Want to only hear and see what reinforces hardened views. And because Trump said so.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know why anyone would think the "investigation" would ever be over until they come up with something to go after Trump with, after all, that's the entire reason they are doing it. Given that it doesn't look like they'll find anything legitimate, perhaps this thing only ends once Trump's term runs out.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is the beginning not the end

Or rather, the beginning of the end

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Liberal echo chamber's response for the past year: "just wait!"

Meanwhile, nothing to show for it.

...and we just learned that the Russians played the liberals for fools, trolling them into participating in anti-Trump rallies. The liberals were mere sheep that were manipulated by Russians.

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What makes you more credible than Muller, a Princeton grad turned Marine Infantry officer who has a Bronze star with valor and a Purple heart and then proceeded to graduate from UVA law school and had a decorated career in the FBI vs you, a high school graduate?

#90 fchowd0311, Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Well, there is desperate spin and hope that it means he is in the clear.

I have never really cared so much about Trump himself in this whole investigation. I care about what the Russians did, who over here knowingly helped them, who they've compromised, and how to weaken their influence moving forward.

I've always doubted Trump was directly dirty with the Russians. Just too stupid and detail-averse to be actually implicated. Clearly, many in his circle are taking plea deals and that's not a good look for his circle.

FranchiseBlade and R0ckets03 like this.
  12. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I'll repeat it again: these indictments are giving the "unwitting" a chance to come in voluntarily. Mueller knows who they are and just threw them a lifeline. I pity the fool who does not take advantage.

B-Bob likes this.
  13. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL. Clownshoes thinks Republicans appointed other Republicans in a vast right wing conspiracy to take down a Republican president. I thought he could not get more moronic. But I was wrong.

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

This is sarcasm right?

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh, it's adorable how short sighted you are. One of these day's you'll grow up, I'm sure of it.

16. dmoneybangbang

LOL. Yet the Russians ended up picking Trump’s side and fed gullible conservatives fake news knowing how weak they were. They knew how easily BLM would upset conservatives.... they knew how to play conservatives like a fiddle.

You folks are just too stupid to realize it, sad!

17. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

How many times does Trump have to tweet about it? He needs to quit spewing on himself. It's pathetic. It's almost as if he didn't believe it himself...so he had to prove it to himself. He's still a two-faced liar.

#97 Surfguy, Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Every indictment and plea deal (Manafort, Flynn, Papadopoulos, the Russians) is evidence there was no Trump collusion. LOL

I mean, just hilarious stuff.

19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

They also picked Bernie's side...which you conveniently didn't mention, yet blows your point out of the water.

OOPS

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

They picked Bernie because that would help NOT get Hillary votes in effect helping Trump. If you read many of those pro-Bernie antifa type posts, they vilify Hillary and urge to refrain from voting for her.