1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump “not” indicted in Russian Collusion

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Feb 16, 2018.

1. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

No Republicans, Democrats or Americans were indicted by the FBI.

Can the Republicans and Democrats please get on with trying to run the country now. We all should have known going in that regardless of guilt or innocence, neither Trump or Hillary would get any jail time or even end up in court.

Edit: I missed the thread that already existed on this topic. Please close or merge.

DFWRocket, ipaman and RocketsLegend like this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Working overtime for your boy. Sad.

Instead of wanting to know if there was collusion which is basically treason and would de-legitimize a sitting US President, you want to wrap it up and not bother looking. Why do you hate America?

3. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Not yet. This feels like round one to me.

4. dmoneybangbang

Why do you assume this is over? Rosenstein was merely speaking about this specific indictment.

DonnyMost and krnxsnoopy like this.
  5. crash5179

No work at all. And if your talking about Trump as my boy, I’m guessing he would disagree with you since I’m not a Trump supporter and didn’t vote for him.

Very typical partisan post on your part though.

6. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Is RL the only poster on this board to admit to voting for Trump?

vlaurelio likes this.
  7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Wishful thinking...

Mueller appears to be giving cover for the "unwitting" to come in voluntarily. Before the hammer drops.

8. CometsWin

None of you guys voted for him, you just shill for him because he's a stable genius.

o_O

R0ckets03 likes this.
  9. crash5179

It feels more like a beginning of the end to me. Trump is a major ass and guilty of a great many things up to and including moral corruption but there has never been a shred of evidence reported or leaked that indicates there was any collusion. If the FBI had anything I believe they would have pulled the trigger. Why wait?

10. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What is it with you people and declaring the investigation "over" after each and every story? Doesn't it get tiring being wrong all of the time?

11. Anticope

Anticope Member

Don't worry, you have plenty of company in the "I don't support Trump but defend literally everything he does" crowd. I have more respect for the people who actually admit to supporting him, at least they're honest about it. Those of you who go around defending Trump on everything and then turn around and claim to just be non-partisan observers are pathetic.

12. Nook

Nook Member

So can you please point out the part where Mueller said that the investigation is complete? I really missed that part.

I think I must have missed it counting my bonus from the Trump Tax Bill.

No Worries likes this.
  13. crash5179

I’ve never once shilled for Trump. As a non partisan it’s eady for me to support his policies if they benefit my or I agree with them. Non of that means I like or support the man. I wouldn’t expect a partisan shill to understand that.

TheresTheDagger and deadlybulb like this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

No, there is that weirdo that posts cold weather updates around the country as evidence that global warming isn't real.

DudeWah likes this.
  15. CometsWin

Not a shred of evidence. Heh. All the lying, not a shred of evidence. The meeting with Russian agents to get dirt on Clinton, not a shred of evidence.

16. CometsWin

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I swear clutchfans.net should start a drinking game off this quote alone.

I.D.I.O.T.

18. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

These massive investigations take time and there are a lot of ducks to get in a row. If you go in half assed the slightest oversight could blow up the whole case. It is a bit surprising that there haven't been more leaks but that could also be a good sign.

19. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

[​IMG]

cml750 and crash5179 like this.
  20. Nook

Nook Member

Why wait? Because that is how investigations work, especially when you are talking about possible treason of the United States of America. You do a complete investigation, you gather as much information as possible and pursue all viable avenues. There is no requirement that an indictment be handed down as soon as a criminal act is discovered. Indeed, usually the investigation continues until all viable information is unearthed.

I have no idea if Trump or his top staff knowingly engaged in compromising the election. However I do know, having been a prosecutor, that you don't always play your hand right away and you don't stop just because you think you have something. I cannot imagine the level of tension in investigating the President of the United States. They are not going to leak or say anything involving known collusion by anyone attached to the higher levels of the Trump campaign until it is complete investigated. The outcome of their investigation is going to be dissected for years to come.

Anyone that tells you they know the outcome of the Mueller investigation is guessing. There have been zero substantive leaks and I don't expect there will be.