1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is a joke, right? (The overwhelming birthday generosity of Best Buy)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Nero, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Nero

Nero Member

Ok, so it's not like I would be rushing out to Best Buy any time soon to take advantage of this breathtaking 10%-Off 'Birthday' coupon...

But still..

I mean really, why even send out a coupon at all?

10% OFF
    YOUR NEXT ITEM
    SINGLE USE — ONE TIME ONLY
    *Markdowns taken from regular prices. Not valid with any other coupons, offers or price match requests. Excludes Amazon streaming players; Google Chromecast & Chromecast Audio; Bose® audio products; SONOS; Polk Audio; Denon; select Samsung home audio, TVs, Blu-ray & DVD players; Sony home audio, TVs & 3D glasses, Blu-ray players, DVD players & set top boxes; select LG TVs & Blu-ray players; select Sharp TVs; Microsoft Xbox One, PlayStation 4; Apple WatchTM; Apple® iPod; Apple computing accessories; Apple Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro; Apple Pencil for iPad Pro; Leap Motion Controller; Wacom stylus; subscription software services; kate spade new york tech accessories, headphones & portable speakers; POSA cards; Sony camcorders, digital cameras, Alpha cameras, NEX cameras; Canon DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, XA & XF series camcorders, lenses & flashes, G1X, G1X MARK II, G7x, N2, N100, S120, SX50, SX60 & G16; Nikon DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, lenses & flashes, Coolpix A, P340, P530, P600, P610 & S810c; GoPro cameras & accessories; Olympus point & shoot cameras, interchangeable-lens cameras, lenses; Drones $499 & up; iPhone & Apple iPhone mobile accessories; unlocked phones; contract mobile phones; mobile broadband devices; digital music services and download cards; Electrolux Major Appliances; air conditioners, fans and dehumidifiers; Dyson; Pacific Sales products; Vitamix, Breville, Capital Brands, Nespresso; Magnolia products: Samsung TVs, soundbars and Blu-ray players, Sony TVs, Blu-ray players and projectors, Sharp TVs, LG TVs, Sunbrite TVs; Epson projectors, JVC projectors; Sennheiser, Bowers & Wilkins, Rotel, MartinLogan, McIntosh, Universal Remote ControlTM, Arcam, Peachtree, Savant, Sonus faber, Oppo and special order merchandise; special order, clearance, refurbished, pre-owned and open-box items; gift cards; taxes. Selection varies by store. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household. Valid on in store and in stock items only. Valid only at Best Buy stores in the U.S.A.; excludes stores in Puerto Rico. Not valid at Best Buy Express Kiosks. Online and in-store offer may vary. Not valid on any BestBuy.com order, including store pickup. Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Coupon valid 3/1/17–3/31/17. AJ2

Wouldn't it be easier to state what you CAN use the coupon on? Is anything even left? Maybe a cable or a DVD or maybe a USB charger or something?

Thanks, Best Buy!

cheke64 and Astrodome like this.
  2. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Worst Buy amirite

ryan_98 likes this.
  3. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

After quickly scanning those exclusions, you can go for a Phillips Hue system or a quality wireless router.

4. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

** excludes everything except the crappy items you find while you wait to check out.

5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

"Step right up and get some discounted crap!"

"Everything on this shelf from here to here but not including this...this...this...and that!"

[​IMG]

Blake and ima_drummer2k like this.
  6. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Fine. I'll take my coupon back and you can pay full price on that bag of M&Ms, you ungrateful little ****.

Creepy Crawl and Warning-Sign like this.
  7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Yes, it's Happy Fun Ball! The toy sensation that's sweeping the nation! Only $14.95 at participating stores! Get one today!

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Ball.
    Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.
    Happy Fun Ball contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.
    Do not use Happy Fun Ball on concrete.
    Discontinue use of Happy Fun Ball if any of the following occurs:
    itching
    vertigo
    dizziness
    tingling in extremities
    loss of balance or coordination
    slurred speech
    temporary blindness
    profuse sweating
    or heart palpitations.
    If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.
    Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.
    When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of Happy Fun Ball, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company, Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.
    Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an unknown glowing green substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.
    Happy Fun Ball has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Better than my b-day deal from Sprint. I clicked the link and they offered me a discount on something candy crush related.

9. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I'm confused. Were you expecting a cookie cake?

Be thankful they remembered your birthday. I remember the last time Circuit City forgot to send me a birthday email and they ended up bankrupt a year later.

ima_drummer2k, da_juice and AirBud#10 like this.
  10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's the thought that counts. ;)

11. Buck Turgidson

12. Sajan

Sajan Member

don't feel special. i got the same coupon.

13. Asian Sensation

There's many items to choose from. Plus selections may vary depending on location so it would be too hard to list.

[​IMG]

Happy birthday!