1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

It's HOUSTON presale starts at 10am today

EDIT: just got mine, $14 in fees for $20 ticket, that's a effing joke......

#6241 Dave2000, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    yaoistall likes this.
  2. VanityHalfBlack

Dave, what is your favorite wrestling belt? Would you buy a replica one and wear it to raw?

3. buffalobills!!!

I agree with all of this except maybe Alexa Bliss. Mandy Rose should go to Smackdown to give them some size

4. Dave2000

I own the Commemorative versions of the Universal, Intercontinental, and "penny" non-brand tag team title belts

I'll get around to at least get one replica belt, but whenever I see them on sale, just not in the funds to get one.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

6. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Drew McIntyre, KO, Sami, Glorious, Natalya, Riott Squad and Chad Gable, the US Title on RAW is great and all but if SD has AJ, Shinsuke, Daniel Bryan, Almas, Seth Rollins, The Miz, Jericho, RKO and possibly one of Balor/Joe, etc built around the WWE and IC Title I’m not bothering watching RAW for awhile

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  7. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

SD is officially the A show.

Samoa Joe, Big Cas, Jeff Hardy, Asuka, SANITY, Absolution, The Good Brothers, The Miz

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  8. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Smackdown’s roster now looks like this

WWE Championship and U.S. Championship Tier

AJ, Shinsuke, Daniel Bryan, Big Cas, Samoa Joe, Andrade Cien Almas, Jeff Hardy, Killian Dane, RKO, Cena (FA), Rusev, The Miz, Shelton Benjamin, Y2J

Women’s Division
    Charlotte, Asuka, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Absolution, Iconic Duo, Zelina Vega (eventually), Naomi, Nikki Bella, Tamina, Lana

Tag Team Division
    The Bludgeon Brothers, The Bar, The Usos, New Day, Sanity (Young & Wolfe), The Good Brothers, Happy Rusev Day, The Colons

Enhancement Talent
    Tye Dillinger, Sin Cara, R-Truth

9. Dave2000

I hope Big Cass doesn't get a title push, I'm fine with a US title push. but still needs work. If he wants to be the ultimate heel, they'd hire Enzo back again to be his mic

I'm happy with the shakeup, Joe's arrival will have endless possibilities on matches, but wished Finn was on SD also.

I LOVE me some IIconic, Zelina Vega, Mandy Rose :D

10. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Enzo may end up in prison for Rape and with all the reported turmoil of him being a dick to guys in the locker room and hard to work with..he's one guy im certain will never be back in WWE. I think Cas is great in a Kevin Nash 1994 kinda way and he's not bad at all on the mic. They could just pair him up with his GF, Carmella. He's not close to a WWE title match and I think the fued with Daniel Bryan, will have an outcome in DB's favor. Jeff Hardy/Big Cas U.S. title fued would be great.

SD was as enjoyable this week as one of the better NXT TV shows. Shinsuke's facial expressions and mannerisms after low blowing AJ were gold and he's fantastic as the top heel. Joe and Almas in the WWE title mix and this year is going to be outstanding.

Dave2000 likes this.
  11. Dave2000

Nakamura's heel turn is one of the best decisions in booking this year

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'm not high on Cass at all. He never impressed me in the ring or on the mic. But he is huge so if you're WWE you keep giving him chances in hopes he'll improve.

Dave2000, ElPigto and DudeWah like this.
  13. VanityHalfBlack

That nakamura remix theme slaps hard bruh! I was skeptical of him being a heel but man... Might be the best thing he's done in WWE imo.

Dave2000 likes this.
  14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

And then Cass goes and cuts his first ever good promo. I was surprised at how good that was last night.

Here's to hoping he can carry that on.

Dave2000 likes this.
  15. buffalobills!!!

I will DELETE you! Yasssssss

Dave2000 likes this.
  16. Beavis Stiffler

I'm guessing the tournament will have Absolution, The IIconics, Riott Squad, Alexa & Mickie, Team B.A.D. (Naomi & Sasha)?, Charlotte & Becky, Asuka & Kairi Sane (The New Jumping Bomb Angels 2.0)? Maybe some returning teams like the Bella Twins and Laycool (Michelle McCool & Layla).

17. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

#6257 Andy Sheets, May 5, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  18. buffalobills!!!

What is this?

19. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

Sorry, I guess they sent YouTube a notice. I just fixed with an official version.

20. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

No one wants to comment on how shitty backlash was? Or any words on the greatest Saudi propaganda rumble?