1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I don't get why the Authors are teaming up with the guy they're teamed up with, but damn this is gonna be great. Even the title match should be really good, he was part of last takeover's best match.
    But when do these dang tickets go on sale, we're like a month out.

2. VanityHalfBlack

Takeover will be better than Survivor Series. Like most of you, I wish war games was for the main roster but... Time and time again, Takeovers always beat out main roster PPVs. Also is it just me or SDLive has been horrible? With the talent they have on that roster, it's getting low ratings and low attendance records at house shows and PPVs.

3. VanityHalfBlack

I really need to get tix for takeover. Is it on the wwe website to purchase or ticketmaster? Toyota Center?

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Not gonna lie I've never seen a War Games match that I thought was anything special. This theme doesn't hurt Takeover in my eyes but it doesn't really get me any more excited for it either.

Also I will be sad if there is no Pete Dunne.

www.nxttickets.com

They go on sale Oct 13 @ 10am

I don't know if there is some presale or anything though. I wonder if network subscribers will be able to buy a ticket maybe a day before or something.

vinsensual likes this.
  5. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I'm pretty desperate for some UK representation too. Looking at the way it's building up, most of the big names are already listed in the 4 matches, and Takeover Chicago had 5 on their card. Best case scenario 1a and 1b are either a UK match or Ciampa Gargano, middle case scenario is something with Itami or Hero, and worst case to me is Jose or that other guy who's been squashing Lorcan.

6. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Usos/New Day has to rank pretty high among the hell in a cell matches! So good. I think it's a good taste of what the NXT War Games match will resemble.

KO/Shane was great too and that ending and the storyline they have in place have me super excited for the build into WM

AJ and Dillinger work great together and it's good seeing him get pushed with that title match and the Daniel Bryan backstage promo. AJ hitting all his big spots on Tye looked more well executed and impactful than most of the people AJ has worked with in the WWE

RAW is doing a pretty great job with the Tag and women's divisions but Smackdown and NXT are being booked just right throughout.

7. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

8. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

great build up to the Shield reunion, would love to them to have a mystery partner for the TLC match but looks to be a handicap match

Kalisto winning the title was pretty quick title run for Enzo, but longer than Akira Tozawa? At least I enjoyed Enzo getting his ass beat past 2 weeks

9. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I was thinking the shield reunion was just going to be for a survivor series match... makes me want to get tickets even more now

10. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

#5890 Dave2000, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  11. VanityHalfBlack

12. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Are tickets going to be through ticketmaster? There's no posting for it yet, and the only thing I can find is on wwe's own website. No idea if it's through them or if it's gonna redirect me to ticketmaster.

13. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

vinsensual likes this.
  14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

15. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Sounds like the presale is over. The tickets go on sale to the general public in a little over an hour.

16. VanityHalfBlack

I didn't get one either. I'm on the site right now though, refreshing like crazy. Good luck everyone!

17. VanityHalfBlack

107 Row 1, Thank you!!! See you there!!

Kam and vinsensual like this.
  18. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Wow floor seats went so fast, and I was a sucka for not memorizing the section chart before going in. Section 107 row 3 can't be too mad. Don't even care about all the surcharges at least right now.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  19. VanityHalfBlack

Heck yeah dude. Right in the center of the ring. We got a good angle once they drop the cage down for war games. That's how war games is right? Is it going to be two rings inside a cage? Dude I'm stoked to see Kairi Sane!!! A grown man, you will, LOL.

vinsensual likes this.
  20. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Lol no idea. The only wargames I've seen had cages, but I've been told a cage is not necessary. Very excited to have a centered view, I've only had diagonals at all the events I've been to.

DudeWah and VanityHalfBlack like this.