1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. VanityHalfBlack

So Kairi Sane will be in the mix for the women's NXT championship at takeover: Houston. HOLY **** BALLS ON A HOCKEY STICK!!! GET THEM TIX!!!

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Do you know when these NXT tickets go on sale?

3. VanityHalfBlack

I follow them on twitter. I'm hoping announcement for Tix soon. Dave2000 usually drops the news before then. yes! I'm debating on whether Survivor series or Smackdown too? *** Raw, LOL. I want that 205 live free ticket that comes with the Smackdown show.

4. VanityHalfBlack

4 shows that weekend. That's a lot of wrestling in HTOWN!!! Definitely going to Takeover though for sure.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I think we're only going to Survivor Series if I find a really good deal, which I don't expect to. I think an NXT show is more realistic, plus finding a sitter for late Saturday is easier than on for late Sunday. I've never been to an NXT show so I'd like to get one under my belt.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  6. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Give me Kairi Sane vs. Ember Moon please.

7. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

That would be one of the dullest cards in all of Wrestling history

DudeWah likes this.
  8. VanityHalfBlack

It's only 6 matches. Mania will probably end up with 15 matches over 6 / hr of running time. 8 matches to go! What's your 8?

9. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Mania hasn't been about wrestling for a while now. It's about the fanfare and the experience.

10. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Think you can add

Roman Vs Brock
    Cena Vs Taker
    And something big for Strowman whether it's someone coming in and doing a program like Goldberg or something like that or maybe even Undertaker himself but then you need to find something else for Cena... maybe Randy Orton one last time?

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  11. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Pete Dunne has quite possibly the worst in ring attire I have ever seen.

12. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Rest In Peace Bobby The Brain Heenan.

1943-2017

[​IMG]

DudeWah likes this.
  13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

So which one of y'all wants to room with me and the missus on the Chris Jericho cruise

K-Low_4_Prez likes this.
  14. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

So No Mercy was good until Roman vs Cena not surprisingly. But didn’t expect Brock vs Braun to have such a bad finish. Roman is gonna beat Brock for the ship is how they have it set up and the sucks ass

15. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Those last 3 matches made me immediately cancel my subscription to the network. Can't keep monetarily rewarding them for pushing garbage down my throat.

16. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Lesnar is just boring to watch IMO. All of the Roman/Braun matches were much more entertaining. I just want the belt off of Lesnar. I don't really care who does it.

Roman/Cena was OK. They went overboard with Roman kicking out of so many AA's.

Seth/Dean vs Cesaro/Sheamus was awesome. Love all four of those guys. Special kudos for Cesaro going strong after his dental injury.

Junkyard_Dog and HeWhoIsLunchbox like this.
  17. 713

713 Member

These tags matches have been incredible between The Bar vs Seth/Dean and NewDay vs Usos. I love a good tag team.

18. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

vinsensual likes this.
  19. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

NXT Takeover Houston is going to be so lit. I really want to see what they do for SVS now because its going to be hard to top WAR GAMES.

20. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

They picked the 9 guys for the War Games match that you need in a classic WCW war games fight. Outside of the title matches and the War Games match I'm a little underwhelmed in the mid-card. Should be a squash win for Black and I know so little of Sullivan to be on a TakeOver already. I wish Ciampa was healthy to finally get Gargano v Ciampa going or a U.K. Title match in favor. Even introducing a Women's Tag Title Match with all the recent signings off the Mae Young tourney. Bayzler, Martinez, Garrett, Logan, Kairi, etc they could get two TakeOver matches. Cross, Riot, Liv, Billie Kay, Peyton, etc