1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

The UFC thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by dragician, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Honestly there should be an investigation into the California State Athletic Commission because there's simply no way Chuck Liddell should have been cleared to fight. The guy could barely walk before the fight, his mind and body are just completely cashed.

The outcome was obvious and then Tito celebrated like he actually did something but everyone knows there's no chance Tito could have ever beat Liddell back when both of their bodies worked. It was like watching someone beat up a quadriplegic and then celebrate like that made them the world champion. The whole thing was disgraceful.

Honestly it's the worst thing I've seen since Kimbo Slice vs Dada 5000 where one of the fighters had a heart attack in the ring and the other died from a heart attack a few months later.

#2241 Bobbythegreat, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  2. omgTHEpotential

Not UFC, but... Can't wait for Fedor-Bader.

ryan_98 likes this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

4. KingCheetah

Damnit Jon Jones you ****ing moron.

5. KingCheetah

***** has to study to pass a drug test SMH.

I would be absolutely frothing right now if I had tickets and a hotel in Vegas.

6. KingCheetah

What the hell is going on...

7. KingCheetah

8. body slam

body slam Member

So apparently its been in his system since the DC fight. Even though it did not show up on other. It magically appears now.

Jones is a scrub.

9. KingCheetah

He basically had the same amount of the same drug as his last positive in 2017 - turb is so popular because of its short half-life there is no doubt he is micro dosing.

10. body slam

body slam Member

Cyborg says the UFC did not contact her or her manager about moving the fight that she heard second hand. If true that is pretty bush league.

11. body slam

body slam Member

Cyborg says the UFC did not contact her or her manager about moving the fight that she heard second hand. If true that is pretty bush league.

12. KingCheetah

13. KingCheetah

14. body slam

body slam Member

This is a lesson for kids that feel the need to take PED . If you ever failed a drug test but still want to take PED , make sure you use the same PED the next time.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's odd to me that Jon Jones can still come out talking like that after he's been exposed as a fraud and a cheat multiple times. DC legitimately won and defended the belt, Jones cheated to get it and cheated to keep it. If anything Jones is the guy who essentially never had it.

Coco Afable likes this.
  16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Amanda Nunes said she wasn't afraid of Cyborg, I feel like in just a few minutes, she'll have a different opinion on the issue.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I couldn't have been more wrong. WOW, Nunes knocked out the Cyborg! I haven't been that impressed in a LONG time

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

19. Rox11

Rox11 Member

I mean it’s cool but at the same time not impressive since cyborg wasn’t defending herself at all just swinging wildly, what do you expect

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I honestly didn't think it was possible. The reason she was just "swinging wildly" is because she normally eats anything an opponent can throw at her and it doesn't phase her. Nunes is the ONLY person that has EVER hurt Cyborg.