1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The "I Have Grown to Hate" threads ...

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by BamBam, Apr 22, 2017.

1. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Am I the only one who thinks these threads are cheezy? The first one was at least an original idea/concept to get people to view the thread, but now, all these copycats threads are making the site seem childish! Can we somehow pile all these threads into one big "I Hate Thread", similar to the random trade thread that prevents people from cluttering the site with redundant threads?

LOL ... I just realized that this is a "I Have Grown to Hate" thread.... ironic? ... or no? o_O

(P.S.) I hate Mark Cuban and the Mavs!!!

Yung-T and tinman like this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the original thread was started by a fake Rockets fan

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

TLDR:

BamBam has grown to hate the "I have grown to hate..." threads. He proposes to start an Official "I have grown to hate" thread so that everybody can put whatever they have grown to hate in that thread instead of starting all the cheesy "I have grown to hate" thread.

BamBam likes this.
  4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

deserves its own thread. unless you've grown to hate deserves-its-own-thread threads. I'm serious.

BamBam and Easy like this.
  5. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

You are both correct! :eek:

[​IMG]

Suffering? Ain't nobody got time fo-dat! .... :cool:

Easy likes this.
  6. J.R.

J.R. Member

I've grown to love the 'I've grown to hate' threads. They're fine. Just leave 'em.* They weren't started yesterday.

*Except the James Frauden thread. Lock thread, delete thread, ban any poster who bumps it.