1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Houston Curse is not dead........

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr.Scarface, May 25, 2018.

1. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

So sounds like the Dynamo or Aeros (do they still exist?) are next. Or maybe the Skeeters.

2. AkeemOlaDROwon

Stop watching ‘13 Reasons Why’. It’s got you emo.

3. tangsanmao

tangsanmao Member

Houston,Never say we die!

4. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

There are no curses. After my last week there is little rhyme or reason to good or bad things. You make your own luck. The Rockets determination and effort we have witnessed in these last two games is all the luck they need.

5. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

Curses do not merely disappear, nor do they continue for eternity. Curses are made to be broken. 2017-2018 Houston triple championships

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Or that garbage ending where curry got a free look and chance at overtime.

If we go on to lose 2 games op can point to this thread and say I told you so.

GS has their work cut out but so do rockets. This cp3 loss stings bad.

I dont follow op enough but its definitely not supportive statements of rockets

We lose game 6 then its all or nothing. I like rockets chances in all or nothing game. Its also playing with fire too.

El capitain obvious we need to win tonight