1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Effect of the "22 Mojo"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rua2006, Apr 30, 2008.

Tags:
  1. rua2006

rua2006 Member

Clearly, the Rockets had, as it was dubbed in the post-game interview, some "mojo" in tonight's game. More than any time since, it felt like the 22-game winning streak. Everything about it felt right. So my question to you is, what do you think the Rockets need to do to keep this mojo going into Game 6? If we have it, we win. So what caused us to lose it against Boston, what is at the heart of it, and what kept it going for so long? What do you think of it?

I feel it's jumping out ahead. We start hitting our shots, making stops, then it just seems to become easier to keep doing that as we have the lead. Rafer said it himself; it was much easier to play with the lead. I hope we can grab ahold of it, even in the brutal and disgusting Energy Solutions Arena.

I love the word "mojo".

2. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

"That what the kids are doing these days?? A little bit of Mojo?"

It helps when the officiating doesnt dictate the flow of the game. Meaning every time the Rockets start to get something going, there isnt a phantom call to reset the momentum.

3. us_marine007

us_marine007 Member

ball and body movement (pre motion offense) ,and players hitting their shots, also Rafer playing allstaresque...

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0bQKKrpj0E&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0bQKKrpj0E&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

5. rua2006

rua2006 Member

This is all we need.

[​IMG]