1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The case against Ghislaine Maxwell

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 6, 2020.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

'The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world she didn’t exist.'

[​IMG]

Nook, ThatBoyNick, B@ffled and 4 others like this.
  2. KingCheetah

dachuda86 and RayRay10 like this.
  3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

deserves her own thread

tinman, dachuda86 and RayRay10 like this.
  4. KingCheetah

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ghislaine Maxwell is the X-Factor

tinman, dachuda86 and RayRay10 like this.
  6. KingCheetah

One thing I found interesting in the Netflix doc that focused (surveillance) more on being able to keep the girls trapped was that cameras and recording devices were everywhere on his properties. Bedrooms, bathrooms, massage rooms, etc. -- it has certainly been discussed thoroughly that he was recording everyone to bribe/ control along with protection, but the worst case has happened (arrest/ death) and there has been zero release of said recordings.

Enter Ghislaine... you'd expect a shot across the bow with the release of some compromising information, but still nothing. Very strange as is everything with this case.

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I watched the Netflix doc yesterday, and I think it's pretty convincing that Epstein was more than anything a sociopath who was obsessed with controlling people especially people who were elites and celebrities. Sort of a power trip narcissism thing. He became a billionaire by basically conning rich people, and blackmailing them.

However the documentary didn't seem to want to get too much into who the girls were molested by outside of Epstein, and later in the doc Dershowitz & Prince Andrew are the two that are outed because the one girl who was basically survivor zero in speaking out, had her two most high profile abuses from those two. Prince and Dersh couldn't look more guilty in their denials also.

I think they had to hold back on other accusations because of the pending investigations. It seemed pretty obvious that there was alot they couldn't say about those not named currently because of the SDNY investigation. I seriously doubt though that Ghislaine will give up anything. I would guess that most of the video evidence is held at a far distance from SDNY after all this time to prepare since going back to 2006 where his lawyer team was assembled when he first got in hot water.

I guess we'll see though shortly if they have the goods on her, and see if Bill Barr can spike this investigation to protect those he works for (namely Trump).

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Ooopsie...our bad...

9. KingCheetah

That Fox even used that particular photo and edited it when there are hundreds of photos they could have used without Trump and Melania speaks volumes.

10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Yeah that does say a lot, not exactly sure what, so much incompetency and ignorance or it could be a shot across the bow.

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

At least they admit to faults, unlike CNN. Fox is cancer, don't get me wrong. It's all cancer.

B@ffled, Two Sandwiches and Ubiquitin like this.
  12. HTM

HTM Member

That Prince Andrew TV interview where he basically denied everything and said he never met the girl, and they have a picture of them together, was so bad. The dude looked guilty AF.

Reeko, RayRay10, dobro1229 and 3 others like this.
  13. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Cancer is a bit exaggerated. They’re just partisan for the sake of maintaining viewership.

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

And they're liars for maintaining their billionaire/corporate funding.

B@ffled likes this.
  15. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

And... ewwww!

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I wish they'd give us the names! Get the names now. I have a tape recorder. Send me in. Give me one hour.

FrontRunner likes this.
  17. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I hope this is a me too moment and a domino of rich and powerful child abusers go down.

RayRay10, dachuda86 and B-Bob like this.
  18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

It's a shot across the bow. Everyone in the business has to be familiar with that photo by now. Fox and Trump have been slowly but steadily pushing one another away. I mean, there will always be pure sycophants like Hannity, but in this case, even if the photo choice was from a low-level staffer, it was intentional, as it would draw attention to the fact that the POTUS knew these child-abusers. And in the older Fox culture, that would not have been tolerated from even a low-level staffer. (Just my take.)

jcf, RayRay10 and jiggyfly like this.
  19. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Narrator: They didn’t.

RayRay10 and Invisible Fan like this.