1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Biden/Ukraine Connection

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Sep 30, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...r-downplaying-biden-bribery-claims/ar-AAI438n

Giuliani added: “Bribery is offering anything of value ($1.2 billion critical loan guarantee) in exchange for official action (firing the prosecutor, corrupt or not, who is investigating your son).”

“Bragging Biden admits it,” he continued. ”And if you need help on whether he knew about son, plenty to come.”

This is exactly why Biden is hiding from the press about this. And it's only just begun.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

We already went over this. Just as a reminder, i'll copy any paste the exchange here and we can further discuss what parts you are confused about.

Me
    You
    Me
    You
    Me
    You
    Me

dobro1229, joshuaao, mtbrays and 2 others like this.
  3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

And thread.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The spin police are out in full force. You don't work do you? Are you hired by the DNC for this or are you just a stay at home dad or something?

Astrodome likes this.
  5. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Why waste your time. Me, you and a lot of others have replied to his false claims with facts in numerous threads. He is obviously trolling for a reply or is too dumb to acknowledge the facts. I leave it up to the rest of the posters to decide which is more likely.

havoc1 likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

Cut the bullshit and explicitly address my content or don't reply.

7. fchowd0311

I think he is just a product of the ant-sjw youtube grift. That is where majority of his narrative comes from. I'm sure he understands many of his arguments are in bad faith but he thinks we deserve it because we care too much or he sees us as hypocrites. I'm sure in his real life persona he still hates "libs"

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You come here an spam a thread with content from another thread and act indignant about it. Love it.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I dislike fake liberals like you. You don't even know what it means. You can't be liberal and have the positions you have.

10. fchowd0311

Spamming? It is directly related to the content of your new thread you created. You couldn't address the points I made there and decided to create a new thread as if that exchange never happened.

TheRealist137 and JayGoogle like this.
  11. fchowd0311

12. MystikArkitect

You're definitely right about the first thing.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Let me get this straight... you copy and paste our convo from a different thread and you just want a reply to this post. Why do you think I have time to follow our back and forth? I don't always get online. I know you balance your life with clutchfans better than me but be patient. I will get to your post when I get to it. Not sure why you are so pissy.

Why don't you address the obvious bribery that took place with Biden?

14. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Maybe he hates dishonest people and wannabe trolls is my guess.

15. fchowd0311

Yes I copy and pasted our convo about the very subject you created a new thread about and I suspect you did it to waste people's time to express in nuance the breakdown of how Trump's narrative about Biden in Ukraine is incredibly misleading and factually inaccurate...AGAIN, so I just cut to the chase to allow you to actually attempt to counter the points I made since you failed to last time.

16. fchowd0311

When I reply to someone like @dachuda86, it really isn't from a motive to change his mind as I already understand he is arguing in bad faith. It's more for third party readers who might actually genuinely buy into Trump's rhetoric.

I would like to say it also helps my rhetorical skills but debating @dachuda86 to improve rhetorical skills is like practicing multiplication tables when you know multi-variable vector calculus.

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you understand that the investigation has found no wrongdoing or corruption of the Bidens? Biden was following policy along with the allies of the United States. It wasn't something for a personal favor to Biden. The corruption had occurred 2 years before Hunter Biden was there. We have seen origins of conspiracies from right-wing websites and Trump supporters.

So far that is what investigation in the Biden situation has uncovered. If you or anyone else would like to continue that investigation go right ahead.

None of this is what Trump has admitted to doing which is a crime. Since you refuse to accept the evidence and Trump's own words you are lashing out at someone else. But that isn't working out either.

If Biden or his son is guilty of anything, I would love for them to be held accountable.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The delusion is strong with you.

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Biden's campaign is urging the media to avoid Rudy Guiliani now. They are scared this will come back to bite them for sure.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The claim that Trump admitted to a crime is false. Biden however has admitted to a crime. The people here claiming otherwise are blatant liars. These are the facts.