1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Best Trade the Clippers Can Offer the Warriors for Kevin Durant

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BigBum, Nov 24, 2018.

1. BigBum

BigBum Member

2. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Danilo gallinari just disappeared huh...

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Harris, Montrezl and Avery Bradley (or Lou or Bev)

And squeeze out a good draft pick while at it.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I mean, that's a reasonable trade but I don't see the Warriors trading anyone.

Curry will be back and they will start rolling again and they will think that winning a championship will at least extend Durant 2 more years.

I mean as long as they have a shot at winning this year why trade him at all? As long as they are healthy they have a good shot at winning the championship...unless...unless Cousins comes in and ruins everything which is indeed possible.

5. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

LMAO this makes me sick.... This makes our CP3 trade (5 first round picks) with LA that much more ridiculous if they end up getting Durant from it.

da_juice and arabrocket like this.
  6. Clips/Roxfan

Clips/Roxfan Member

Durant is going to play out this season. He doesnt want to gut any potential new team he joins. Durant also has ability to veto any trade this season due to his one and done contract. Its likely Durant leaves the Warriors high and dry just like he left OKC high and dry. This article seems to be more of a Warriors fan's fantasy of getting some compensation instead of the likely situation of losing KD in free agency without receiving anything.