1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terror attack on London Bridge June 3 2017

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Jun 3, 2017.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You post the secret video and I will transcribe every word of it.
    Or you can transcribe it, if you like.

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

you cannot even tell the difference between dandorotik and bandwagoner. You are perhaps the least qualified transcriber on the board.

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yes I can. dandorotik is a mature man, and you are a guy who wears a chewbacca costume.

Now about that secret video. . . . You refuse to post it. But I guarantee, and I will bet you money to the tip jar, the mayor did not say "attacks across the country are highly likely."

4. Bandwagoner

Tip jar donation of how much?

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Up to you. Go for a high number.

6. Bandwagoner

2:07 "attack across the country are still highly likely"

4:48 "an attack is highly likely"

whatever you can afford between prostitutes

7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Post the video!!!

8. Bandwagoner

Gonna need a paypal receipt

Link for r****ds

9. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

This is the essence of taking things out of context! Taking things out of context means that you excerpt the words such that their meaning is changed.
    Khan is explaining JTAC's term, "severe," not expressing his personal opinion. His person opinion is that "people should remain calm and vigilant, carry on their normal business."
    Pay 20 Klingon dollars to the tip jar.

1:53 "People should remain calm and vigilant, carry on their normal business. The threat level remains at 'severe.' And that's assessed by JTAC, who are independent intelligence experts. 'Severe' means an attack across the country is still highly likely."

4:13: "JTAC are experts independent from politicians, who analyze all the intelligence they have. For the last few years now, the threat level's been 'severe.' That's across the country. That means an attack is highly likely. In the immediate days following the Manchester attack, it was raised to 'critical,' because the police and experts were still pursing a lot of inquiries and they weren't sure if other people were involved in the attack in Manchester. and 'critical' means an attack is imminent. They've reduced it to 'severe' but it's still at a very high level. That means an attack is highly likely."

Now that we have the secret video, we can carry on our analysis of your "quotation." . . .

10. Bandwagoner

Still saying secret video when you found it as the first result for "sadiq press conference" is dumb.

Not contributing to the tipjar after saying you would is a massive welch.

paypal receipt or gtfo

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Khan was saying: 1) be calm; 2) the threat level has gone down; 3) JTAC's classification of "severe" means X. He was not saying, and he did not say, "Attacks across the country are highly likely."

12. Bandwagoner

welchers gon welch

pathetic

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Guess what. Your posts make life worse. I'm putting you on "ignore."
    I know, I know. You'll say I'm not tough enough; I'm running away. But, I want less dog **** in my life, not more. Goodbye.

14. Bandwagoner

Doesn't surprise me considering you just welched pretty hard .

15. dmoneybangbang

Answer the bolded question from the bottom of post number #448 that you ignored... If the answer is no then post the video to address the context of the other "do not be alarmed" segment.

16. Bandwagoner

Running through the mazes so far has provided me with an idiot welcher. I've done nothing but answer questions and fulfill requests for pages after I simply provided the forum with an accurate quote.

Answer a single question I posted, starting with this one you ignored.

I know it's difficult because you can't justify it, but simply say you cannot justify it and move on.

17. dmoneybangbang

Yawn...... more deflections... Just admit you are wrong and you save what little integrity you still have.

I mean... you already replied to my post I am referring to.... you just intentionally ignored my question for reasons only you know...

I even gave you the exact post number.... just admit you are wrong. Otherwise you are a weak minded liar.

18. Bandwagoner

I find it interesting you allow your surrogate to step in when you flame out and then come back when your surrogate fails miserably and welches on a tipjar donation and locks me out of his safe space. As you are using him (after openly asking for help) take credit for his and your own failures.

As it stands I've answered tons of questions, you haven't. I posted links, more quotes, time stamps, and got nothing but welching sexpat excuses in return.

Being called names from you just puts you on dandorotik's and sirbaihu's level. (that isn't a high level)

19. dmoneybangbang

BAHAHAHAHAHA. So instead of taking like a fifth of the time glancing at the question, I directly asked you to answer multiple times, and then submitting a "yes" or "no".... you post this excrement filled deflection...

Sweet heart....the bolded is me. You've done exactly the opposite of that. It's sad how weak minded you are over an anonymous forum. Let me know when you decide you want to do something as simple and take 1 minute to answer the question I asked you.

Just don't both responding since it will just be another deflection.

20. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Is Bandwagoner still talking about me? I don't find it flattering, but it is telling, that Bobby and Bandwagon can't stop talking about me even after being thrown into the bottomless pit.

I'll quote William Blake again: "The eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the crow." Just quit arguing with fools and block them.